Chapter Forty Five

6 months later,

"BTS has released a new MV just a few weeks ago and is now on tour around the world!" The reporter announced. The woman laughed, "they sure are big hits." The two reporters laughed at their jokes.

You typed into your laptop, writing the schedule of dates and deadlines. "I'm home!" Junyung cheered as he entered the apartment. "Hey," you greeted while your eyes were still looking at the laptop.

Your phone rang and you quickly answered, "hello?"

"Heyy," you chuckled, "what is it, Kookie?" He laughed, "oh, nothing. Just wanted to check on you. That's all."

You couldn't help but smile, "I'm doing fine. You?" He sniffled, "I'm feeling bad.." your eyes slightly widened, "w-what? What happened?"

"Its so cold here..if only I had someone to hug with." You playfully rolled your eyes. Junyung smiled as he looked at you having a conversation with Jungkook through the phone.

Long distance wasn't the easiest thing in the world. Especially to know Jungkook is busy promoting new songs and his group while you were busy with work.

You and Jungkook always texted each other every night. If not at night, then in the morning.

jungkookie
i miss you so much :'((

you
i miss you too but wait just a little longer ;--;

jungkookie sent a photo

you
omg where are you

jungkookie
i just got back home from awardings

you
you're looking handsome omgg

jungkookie
i know i do :PPP

you
anyways, how did the awardings go?

jungkookie
it went great! we received over 7 awards!!

you
you guys are doing so great! omg i'm so proud of you all

jungkookie
you're proud of all of us?

jungkookie
what about me then? :(

you
i'm proud of you too :P

you
i love you <33

jungkookie
i love you more! <3

-

5 more months have passed and you got a text from..Jimin.