Chapter Forty

hello..

soooo uhh..this is awkward.

we're back to another
m a t u r e
chapter so bEWARE AND STAY HOLY, MY CHILDREN

..okay bye.

-

He suddenly pinned you against the wall and leaned closer to your face, sniffing your neck before taking a bite. You winced in pain, trying to push him away.

"Doing that won't stop anything, sweetie." He whispered. the distance between the two of you no longer exists. You felt his breath against your skin, sending shivers all over your body.

Tears ran down your cheeks, the only person in your mind was..Jungkook. you shut your eyes, losing hope.

Lee Sye continues to mark all over your neck before his hand finally starts moving around. his hand starts doing circles on your inner thigh.

He grabbed your hand, "were going somewhere else." He said and started dragging you. You tried to escape his grip but failed. He laughed, "don't even try."

He saw a wooden gazebo and a smirk carved over his lips. He started dragging you there. "Let go of me!" You yelled loudly. Lee Sye pulled you closer and pushed you towards a bench in the gazebo, you bumped into the wooden bench, affecting your legs. You yelled in pain, "someone help me--" he walked towards you and covered your mouth.

"The only thing that should be coming out of your mouth should be your moans from me." He said and pinned you against the wall and started making out with you. You pushed him away, and finally had luck.

He glared at you and started pinching your inner thigh, making you yell louder. He smirked and roamed his hand towards your jean's button and zipper.

Lee Sye cuffs your two hands and your leg against the bench and locks it. He slowly unbottons your jeans and unzips your zipper. You couldn't escape this. No matter what you did.

He stands up and moves to your face, making out with you. He inserts his tongue into yours. Your tears never stopped falling. His hand roams to your chest and gets into your shirt.

He started massaging your chest, you tried containing the moans but failed. He smirked, "you never stopped turning me on." Lee Sye said as he continued.

He other hand starts roaming to your unsecured jeans. "Moan for me." He said. You shook your head, "I'd rather die." Lee Sye smirked, "if you say so."

He slowly starts inserting his hands on your jeans. Everything went blurry, your eyes slowly start to shut. All you heard was ringing noises.

"YOU BASTARD!" Jungkook yelled and tackled Lee Sye. You heard a voice but you passed out, "Jungkook.." you mumbled. Jungkook starts beating him up, "LEAVE. HER. ALONE!" He yelled his lungs out.

Lee Sye got hold of his hand and laughed, "you could do what the hell you want, Jeon. You won't stop me." He clenched his fists tighter and landed the strongest punch, giving Lee Sye multiple bruises on his face.

Blood dripped down from Lee Sye's nose yet he was still laughing loudly. Jungkook grabbed the keys from his pocket and ran towards you. He uncuffs you and carries you bridal style.

He started running. Lee Sye slowly sat up and saw lights coming from above. He looked up and saw a helicopter. He started running but police cars surrounded him with officers' with guns. "PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!" The police yelled.

Lee Sye got on his knees and raised his hands in the air.
-

Jungkook gently places you on your bed with everyone surrounding both of you.

"What happened?!" Jimin asked. Everyone was in shock. "She's been raped by Lee Sye." Jungkook said. Everyone looked at each other with wide eyes.

Jungkook observed you head to toe, clicking his tongue the moment he spotted marks around your neck. "THAT BASTARD!" He yelled as he punched the wall. Everyone was silent.

"We should..give him some alone time.." Yoongi suggested and everyone agreed. Everyone left while Junyung was still by the door frame, holding onto the door knob. He closed the door and left you both alone.

Jungkook sat beside your bed with his head down. "Maybe..we shouldn't have met in the first place.." he mumbled. "I failed to be there for you. Instead of being an understanding person, I just left you alone with that fucking psychopath."

He was reaching for your hand but stopped. "I..hurt you." He said. He clenched his fists and took deep breaths. "He won't disturb you anymore and.." he held your hand and drew circles on your knuckles, "I won't too." He said and let your hand go.

Jungkook stands up and walked towards your phone.

blocking and deleting
kook's number,
are you sure?
YES | NO

He leaves your room and gently closes the door. "How is she?" Everyone asked him. He grabbed the knob, "please umm..don't tell her I was ever here."

Everyone looked at each other and before they could question the boy, Jungkook just left.

Jungkook leaves the house as the rain started pouring heavily. "I won't be your man after all."

-

this so cheesy ;--;

but before any of you YELL at me and ask why i'm updating so much and i should've probably posted this tomorrow

but i couldn't let you guys wait any longer. don't worry i made this chapter like maybe 2 days ago and i just edited it for a bit and now were here.

i'm not overworking, trust meee