Chapter Thirty Two

You and Jungkook walked down the stairs and saw everyone at the living room, dead and tired.

Hoseok was still dancing around though. You saw Junyung on his phone and turned towards you and Jungkook.

"There you two are." He said, placing his phone inside his pocket. You laughed nervously, "y-yup,"

"I think y/n and I have to go, it was nice of you all to invite us." Junyung said, waving at everyone. Jungkook was just watching you walk away with Junyung.

You said goodbye to everyone. Even Jungkook.

"I'll see you soon?" You said, chuckling. Jungkook didn't smile at all, instead he hugged you tightly.

Your eyes widened, shocked by the sudden hug. You slowly hugged him back. "Time is passing faster than I thought." You heard him mumble.

You chuckled, nodding. You both broke the hug and said your final goodbyes before finally heading out.

You and Junyung said no words to each other until you both entered the car. As he was driving,

"So..how did it go?" Junyung asked. You sighed, "it went..I don't know honestly." You said, looking down.

"I told him it couldn't happen since..we'll be going back to the US in a few days." You said. Junyung slowly nodded.

"Do you have feelings for Jungkook?" He asked. You slowly turned to him, his face showed no emotions.

You rested your cheek on the palm of your hand, "I-I don't know honestly.." Junyung sighed, "tell me what you feel when you're around him."

"I feel.." you paused. "I feel safe." You said. Junyung nodded, "and..?"

"He makes me feel special in a way..my heart just skips a beat when he teases me and when I look at him, I can't help but feel..nervous."

Junyung chuckled, "you're growing up too fast, y/n." He said, ruffling your hair. You sighed, "so..I do have feelings for him..?"

He slowly nodded, "sounds like it."

"And you're not..freaked out?" You asked. He sighed, "I'm not freaked out about it because I told Jungkook if he does the same thing--" he paused.

"You don't wanna know." Junyung said. "And I sort of have a feeling that..it won't happen again." You slowly nodded.

"But that doesn't mean my guard is completely down." He said. You couldn't help but laugh, but after a while, your smile fainted.

"Jungkook and I..can't happen." He raised a brow, "how come?" You groaned, "can't you see? He's got ARMYs and a reputation to keep. Not only that but he's busy, so he doesn't have time for dating."

"Yeah but..if Jungkook really does love you, he'll find a way." Junyung said.
-

He parked the car and you both walked to your own rooms. You took a bath and numerous thoughts came flying through your mind.

You really did want to try dating Jungkook again. But..there was just too many obstacles to go through.

You're busy, he's busy. Jungkook doesn't want any ARMYs to get mad and post death threats to you. You don't want to hurt ARMYs either, especially knowing there are over millions of ARMYs. You hate the feeling of loneliness and imagining you and Jungkook dating with his tightly packed schedule, it can't happen.

You got out of the shower and changed into pajamas. Your phone vibrated and you grabbed it.

kook
are you home?