Chapter Fifteen

"Hey love birds!" Jin called, making you and Taehyung look at him. "We don't wanna be late now, do we?" He asked, smiling widely at the two of you. Taehyung turns to look at you, "shall we?" He asked.

You slowly nodded. The two of you walked towards the van and Taehyung places your luggage at the back of the van and closes the trunk filled with bags. He walks inside the van and closes the sliding door.

You sat with Taehyung on the second row of seats while in the first row, Hoseok and Yoongi sat together. Jungkook and Jimin sat at the very back. 

Jimin couldn't help but notice how silent Jungkook was the whole time. He was just crossing his arms the whole time and looked out the window. Jimin found that normal but this time, Jungkook wasn't wearing any earphones which was strange.

Everyone was socializing except for Jungkook. "Jungkook-ah, are you feeling okay?" Jimin asked the boy. He turned to his hyung, "yeah," he said and went back to looking outside.

"This is giving me so much memories back in the day when we were still in high school." Hoseok said. It suddenly went quiet. You slowly lowered your head, chuckling, "yeah.."

Jimin turned to Jungkook as he grabbed his earphones and plugged it in his ears. "Is this because of y/n?" Jimin thought. "Hey, Jimin are you alright at the back?" Namjoon asked. Jimin snapped back to reality and nodded, "yeah."

"What about Jungkook?" Jin said, focusing on the road. Jimin slowly turned his head to Jungkook who shut his eyes closed tightly with his hood on. "He's alright, he's already almost asleep."

"Well, wake him up! We haven't had breakfast yet after all." Jin said, laughing. You raised a brow, "you guys haven't eaten yet?" You asked. Taehyung nodded with a smile on his face, "have you?" He raised a brow.

You shook your head, "nope," he wraps his hand around your shoulder with a big smile on his face, "THEN HERE WE COME MCDONALDS!" He yelled. "Aish, you had enough McDonalds. Its not even healthy." Jin scolded.

Taehyung lets go of you and pouts, "no fair!" Namjoon laughed, "we'll get McDonalds another time, I promise." Namjoon said, looking at the boy. Taehyung smiles lightly.

The ride was filled with jokes, laughter, and questions. Like "where have you been?" "What have you been doing?" and it goes on and on.

Until Jin parked his car somewhere. Everyone unbuckled their seat belts and headed out. Jimin looked at Jungkook as he played loud music through his earphones. So loud, even Jimin could hear the song playing. 

"Neon neomu areumdawo
Nuneul ttel suga eopseo
Kkocce pin gasigati jjillil geot gatado
Neol gajgo sipeo--"

Jimin shook the boy, making him take his earphones off. Jungkook gave Jimin a confused look, making him chuckle. "Come on, we have to eat breakfast." He said.

Jungkook nodded and stood up, the two headed out of the van and walked towards the others. Jimin chuckled, "listening to Monsta x's beautiful, I hear." He said, making Jungkook smile.

The two walked inside the place and saw your group sitting at a corner. "What if ARMYs see us?" Yoongi asked, wearing his black cap. Namjoon shook his head, "then we'll just say hi to them, we don't need to be so harsh."

"You know what happened last time." Yoongi said, hitting his hands with his long sleeves. Hoseok just pats the boy's back, "don't worry too much. If we do get spotted, I know our fellow ARMYs will give us space."

Yoongi sighed heavily, "what about y/n then? You know about what happened on that Christmas party. It was mayhem. What if there's another article that's about y/n? And--" 

"Were here," Jimin said, sitting next to Taehyung. Jungkook sat next to Jin and looked down as he does. "Whats wrong, maknae?" Namjoon asked, looking at Jungkook.

He shakes his head, "nothing, hyung. Don't worry about it," he said and looked around, trying to distract himself. Taehyung turned to look at you, "have you heard of [insert interesting topic author can't think of]"

You gasped loudly, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO KNEW!" Taehyung smiled widely and so did you. You both started rambling about the interesting topic.

Jungkook licked his inner cheek and stood up, his seat making a loud noise, making everyone silent and shocked. "I have to pee." He said and shoved his hands in his pockets, walking away. 

You looked at Jungkook as he walked away. "Jimin, go check on the boy." Jin said. He nodded and stood up from his seat, running after the boy in the bathroom.

-

i didn't know what to do in this chapter lol sorry

anyways, i wanted to talk about something important.

i noticed how much my..writing slightly changed. 

so i want you guys to vote on something.

do you want me to write like this

"what do you mean?" you asked.

jungkook shook his head, "nevermind."

he walked away.

or should i write like this (how i write daip2 chapters nowadays)

"what do you mean?" you asked. jungkook shook his head, "nevermind." he walked away.

just wanted to ask :)))
(nothing too serious)