[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL 2]

before i start this, i just want to say how..weird i felt knowing the moment i published the first part of this HALLOWEEN SPECIAL and knowing it was a few minutes before BTS uploaded them dancing to GOGO halloween edition

i felt..special lmao (not rlly)

TAE WAS SO CUTE OMGG <3
(although i did expect jin to be the princess)

-

You and Jungkook walked down a hallway. The creepy mansion had tons of rooms. It's probably gonna take you all night. You both walked up towards a door and before you could reach the door knob, Jungkook pulled you.

"Stay behind me." He said as he stepped closer to the door. You slowly nodded and did as told. Jungkook slowly opened the door with caution.

It was a bedroom. You both entered and it was dark. Jungkook tried turning the light switch on but it wasn't working. He took out a flashlight, "luckily a flashlight came with this outfit." He said.

You reached for your phone and turned the flashlight on. "I'll check the bedroom while you check on that closet." He nodded and went inside the closet.

You went through the desk first. It had a lot of paper. You read a few and checked the drawers. It had a key. "Jungkook," you called. Jungkook came out of the closet, "yeah?"

You showed him the key, he gasped. "Perfect timing, look what I found." He took out a small chest. Jungkook grabbed the key from you and attempted to unlock it. The chest opened, making both of your eyes widened.

You grabbed the chest and opened it. Your smile fainted, "there's nothing in it." Jungkook had the same reaction. "Wanna move to another room?" He asked. You nodded.

You both walked out of the room and you heard a loud noise coming from the other side of the hallway. "Hoseok." You and Jungkook said in unison. "Do you want to check on them?" You asked.

"Ehh.." Jungkook paused. "They'll be fine." He said. You nodded and you both continued your search. A sudden painting fell, making you jump. Jungkook chuckled.

You walked towards the painting and flipped it over, revealing a key. You grabbed it and looked at Jungkook. He just nodded in response.

You both went room to room, and you found nothing. Jungkook was losing hope but he didn't stop trying. Eventually you both were on the last room. Jungkook twisted the knob, it was locked.

You insert the key in and it opened. Your face lights up and so did Jungkook's. He opened the door, his jaw dropped. You grabbed the walkie talkie from him, "guys, I think we may have found something." You said.
-

Everyone walked around the huge library as they gasped in amazement. Namjoon found a note by the table and started reading it aloud.

"Congratulations. You have found your first clue. Anyways, I wouldn't be wasting time if I were you. Your next clue is, it goes back to 1790. Where it all started. Not only that, but it helps you with your center of attention. I wish you bad luck, my puppets. And ps, don't make a simple mistake."

You all looked at each other. "So, umm..what do you guys thinks?" Namjoon asked. "On the part it said 1790, maybe that's the shelf name." Yoongi suggested. "Then let's go."