Collision

[Dazai POV]

"Dazai, I can't- no way- there has to be another way listen we can use-"

"No Chuuya!" I yelled. "You think I want you to go against her? No. But we have to stop her. Everything aside, everybody's lives here in Yokohama are at stake. Activate it, now." I demanded.

Chuuya looked at me with an expression I've only seen very rarely, regret. I looked away from him as he sighed and continued to activate his ability.

"Oh, Grantors of Dark Disgrace,
Do Not Wake Me Again."

In a matter of moments, Corruption was activated and Chuuya was gone. He flew up into the air, destroying a few buildings in the process. It took a few moments before a loud explosion was heard.

Dust filled the air, leaving clouds of dirt every where.

It all happened so fast.

In the dirty mist, black mist became apparent high in the sky. Signaling that Chuuya and [Y/N] were fighting. They were both flying so fast, causing the air to move and leave a clear view of them. Chuuya recklessly threw balls of compressed gravity everywhere and erased the existence of a few buildings.

No matter how many times they went at each other with gruesome attacks, they missed. It almost felt like they were missing on purpose. But that feeling was obliterated when I realized that they were both equally as strong as each other.

As they fought, the Moby Dick itself finally exploded. Akutagawa came down to my side quickly.

"Everybody is off trying to save as many people as they can. Morí directed me to come here. What's the plan, Dazai-San?"

I looked at him as I made another black misty creature disappear. Before I could say anything another loud crash was heard.

Chuuya got a hit and sent [Y/N] flying down into the top of a building not too far from us. My heart filled with even more panic.

"Get me to where Chuuya and [Y/N] are, now!" I demanded.

Akutagawa nodded and used Rashomon to scale different buildings and reach the one where Chuuya and [Y/N] were fighting at.

[Y/N] didn't give up too easily. She instantly recovered from the hit and went off at Chuuya again. Though, she wasn't lucky as Chuuya was easily prepared and hit her once again. He sent her flying down into the blood stained concrete. The hit was so hard [Y/N] was at least twenty feet in the ground.

Akutagawa quickly switched his direction and quickly got us there just as Chuuya reached her. A ball of compressed gravity was forming as he laughed hysterically. I ran towards Chuuya from behind and grabbed his wrist, deactivating Corruption.

I caught him as he fell back and gently laid him on he ground.

"D-Dazai.." Chuuya groaned.

The ground began to shake violently as [Y/N] began to regain her power. In a few moments, she rose up from the hole and levitated above it.

"Akutagawa!" I yelled as I jumped and latched myself onto [Y/N].

Instantly, [Y/N]'s ability was deactivated. Before we fell back into the hole, Rashomon pulled us away and set us on the ground.

[Y/N]'s body was damaged to the point I started crying because I didn't know if she was going to be able to survive with the amount of wounds she had.

[Y/N] was lifeless as I got up and carried her in my arms. Rashomon grabbed us and Chuuya and started heading back to the Mafia. As I looked down, the odd creatures were all gone. Many lifeless bodies were on the ground.

The aftermath of this wasn't as severe as I thought it was going to be. But even so, it was gruesome and horrible.

-

Once we got back to the Mafia, we took Chuuya and [Y/N] to the infirmary. It took about 15 minutes before they could get any help because everyone had left.

Whether they were going to be okay or not was practically eating me alive. Akutagawa had to physically drag me out of the infirmary so that Morí as well as the assistants could begin treating the wounds.

-
it's short, but the next chapter will be longer, i promise :)