8.

Chapter 8

Not edited

Word count : 1779

..........................................................

I beam up at the sun happily soaking in the vitamin D, it had been a while since I had been out, I smile down at my little garden with pride, admiring my work I have been working on since Caiden has gone out to do Alpha deputy's early in the morning. I wince as I push down to hard on the ground with my right arm, it was tough planting flowers with a broken arm, although many of the guards came up to me demanding and suggesting they do it because a Luna shouldn't be doing work, I had shook my head firmly denying any help.

This was my little garden.

"RUTH?!" His voice rumble through the mansion, he was back early, i sigh getting feed up with his possessiveness. Ever since the rouge attack he had always been keeping me within his eye sight, I had tight security always 5 or more no less guards trailing around me if he had to go somewhere.

I had made friends with one of the guards, he was the same age as me 19. He's name was Sam, he had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, he was nice and joked around with me when I got bored, he told me story's when he was little and what happened around the pack after the rogues attacked, he himself was surprised then the rouges got this far into the territory.

It turns out the pack had be frantic and stayed coast clear out of their angry Alphas way when I was in coma for 8 days in the hospital with a broken right arm and 5 stitches around my body.

"I'm here" I shout towards the house and continued planting flowers in the garden, pulling out weed. They just tend to grow back unnecessarily fast.

I concentrate not bothering to see him storm out of the house angrily.

From the corner of my eyes I see him dismiss the guards before heading over to me.

"What have I told you about being outside." He said pulling me up by the waist from behind.

I turn around. "You can keep me in the house forever!" I stated angry.

"I'm trying to protect you." He furiously whispers down to my ear pulling my closer.

I stand there sulking "I can protect myself"

His eyes harden as he drifts his eyes towards my pout.

I peer up at him from my lashes using my light brown eyes as an advantage i jut my lips out more, I don't know where the confidence came from but I'm hoping it doesn't go away any time soon.

He crashes his mouth on my lips kissing me possessively. He growls affectionately against my lips.

I stand there in shock, hot tingles shooting down my body sending sparkles all over, it felt...amazing.

I stand still not responding as he kisses me once, twice, three times, four times.

"Respond, kiss me back" He demands breaking away looking at me with adoration and love?

"N-no"

"No?" He smirks

"No" I say firmly

"You know what, you can't touch me in-till I'm allowed to go outside freely." I say moving out of his strong grip

His smirk disappeared instantly and he's eyes widen