"I know, I'm sorry. I was hoping that you wouldn't smell anything if I go outside. I was just about to go and brush my teeth when you woke up. Oh, did I hurt your fingers? I'm so sorry..."

"But why do you smoke?"

"It used to be a nasty habit of mine, but believe me I don't smoke anymore."

"Okay, let me rephrase it. Why were you smoking now?"

"Well, nicotine helps with anxiety."

"Are you anxious?"

"Are you anxious?"

"A little bit."

Jungkook sat up worried, he didn't want to sleep anymore. "Why? You can talk to me."

"Please don't worry. I won't smoke again, here take them,"he gave him a pack of cigarettes which he was hiding in the pocket of his pants.

"And the lighter,"Jungkook opened up his palm in front of him.

"I gave you all of my cigarettes, you can search my suitcase if you want, I don't have more...I'm not going to use this,"he waved the lighter in front of him and then put it back into his breast pocket.

"Promise?"

"I promise, Kookie."

"Okay, I trust you,"he glared at him. "You know cigarettes are really bad for you..."he put the pack into the drawer beside the bed.

"I know."

"I want you to be healthy...If you're anxious-"

"I know, I know..."Taehyung ruffled his hair,"I'm not anxious anymore...actually I want to kiss you right now so badly, but my breath..."

I was just thinking about that...

Jungkook didn't care, he leaned in and initiated the kiss instead. It wasn't that bad, Taehyung didn't taste like Jungkook was expecting. It wasn't a bitter burned smoke taste, but rather interesting mellow tobacco taste.

"You're so cute..."Taehyung couldn't help but smile.

"Go and brush your teeth,"Jungkook ordered him even though he liked the taste for some reason.

"Hey, your morning breath isn't any better!"

"What did you say?! Come here, so I can bite you,"Jungkook tackled him and they both ended up splayed on top of each other. They exchanged few playful kisses, nibbles and giggles.