"Can you smell it? Wait-"Jungkook sniffed again.

Taehyung was about to turn and walk away, but Jungkook grabbed his wrist, fast as lightning. "Do you smell cigarettes?"

Taehyung shook his head.

"I for sure smell cigarettes

"I for sure smell cigarettes."

Taehyung's face showed no emotion.

"Were you smoking out there?! Show me. What's in your pockets?"

Taehyung used his other hand, trying to free his wrist, but Jungkook's grip tightened. He couldn't go anywhere, so Jungkook tried to reach for the pockets of his pajamas but Taehyung successfully deflected his hand. He almost got away when the grip loosened for a second, but then Jungkook grabbed the front of pajama shirt, pulling him down with immense strength onto the bed, making him land on his back. The air got knocked out of his lungs.

"I've told you, I'm stronger than you, there's no reason to try and defy me,"Jungkook said, using the moment of surprise and quickly reached for Taehyung's pockets. He managed to take whatever Taehyung was hiding in one of his breast pockets. It was a cold metal object and before he could take a closer look at it, he had to fend off Taehyung's attack.

"Give it back!"Taehyung squeezed his fingers, causing him pain and with a yelp he let go off the object.

Jungkook couldn't believe, how aggressive Taehyung was all of a sudden. "Since when do you smoke?"he asked angry, ignoring the pain in his fingers.

"I don't smoke,"Taehyung said, trying to catch his breath.

"You smell like an ashtray and that is a lighter,"he pointed at the object in Taehyung's hands, which turned out to be a Zippo lighter.

"I really don't smoke...it's...it's just today."

"Why are you lying to me?"

"Jungkookie, I don't want more arguments, please...Yesterday was enough..."

"Smoking is gross....My dad smokes and I really want him to quit, I can't stand it! Why do you do it to yourself?"

"I quit a long time ago. This is just...one time thing...nothing more."

"Why did you pack cigarettes then? If it's just a one time thing?"

"I don't know...on an impulse."

"You smell horrible."