"How did you get here? Did you walk all the way from North Carolina?" she asks, as we enter her house.  

"No, I'm here for softball camp.  I'm in a hotel about a 25 minute walk away." I say, as we take a seat on her couch.  Same old couch she had before we left.  Light green with white polka dots.  She said that when I was 9, I picked that one out for her.  Shes now 28.  She bought this small house just before she turned 20.  She now lives here with Uncle Hudson, he's 29, just a year older.  Me and him get along very well, actually.  Right now, he's passed out in his recliner chair.  

"So, whats up girly." she smiles.

"Alot of stuff." I sigh, "First off, I really miss it here.  Yeah, North Carolina is great and all, but honestly, I love it here.  Earlier today, I was passing by my old house with some friends, and I was about to break down.   But I did notice a for sale sign on my house, thats where I got an idea from.  Maybe me and mom can move back here, I mean, it would be hard to move again, but not as hard."

"Yeah, that would be awesome! You could come over and help when the baby is born, and-"

"Baby?" I ask.

"Oh shoot, I wasnt suppose to say anything until next week." Auntie Jennie mutters.  "Well, you cant tell anyone, but, Im pregnant!" she says excitidly.  My mouth drops open, and I give her a huge hug.

"No way!  Thats awesome! I can already imagine it, Gianna Jr, hwo do you life that?" I say, causing her to laugh.

"Well, theres a 50% chance its gonna be a boy, too.  But me and Hudson already thought of some names both ways.  Alexandra, Riley, Hope, and then for boys theres Justin, Zack, Jack, and Dustin." she smiles.

"Those are pretty names, I have a friend named Hope that I met in Magcon, shes one of the guys' girlfriend.  Very sweet girl." I say, remembering all the wonderful girls I've met.  I met them because I moved, I did alot of stuff because I've moved.

"Well, would you like anything to eat?" she asks, as we head into the kitchen.

"Yeah, sure.  Chips Ahoy?" I ask, as she grins widely.

"Only our favorite!" She sqeuals, as she opens a cabnient with a bunch of boxes of Chips Ahoy.  We take one out, pour some milk, and head back onto the couch.

"These were the good old days." she says, taking a bite from her cookie.

"Yeah, I should wake up Hudson.  HUDSON!" She shouts, throwing a cookie at his face.  He jumps in the seat, and then wipes his eyes, and brushes off cookie crumbs.

"Jennie." he whines, sitting up.  "G!"

He gets up and gives me a huge bear hug.  Uncle Hudson is such a kid sometimes.  Or, all the time.  That whats makes him and Auntie Jennie such a great couple.  There grown ups with kid minds.  One time I walked into there backyard to find them having a water gun fight.  

"Hey Uncle Hudson." I laugh.  I explain to him whats going on with softball and such, and then we decide to watch a movie.  Our movie, that is.  When I was younger, I used to always be over here.  We would always watch Finding Nemo, so we consider it 'our' movie.  I mean, why not?

-

"Thank you so much for everything, Auntie Jennie.  And for the ride." I sya, hugging her.

"No problem, now get back inside your room before Genny flips on you!  Make sure you sneek in, I wont speak of this to her." she says, pretending to zip her lips.  I laugh, and step out of the car.  I luckily dont get caught, and go back in bed.  I fall asleep almost instantly, thinking about mine and Auntie Jennie's conversation.

~

"Now I have to unpack all this stuff." I mutter, as we walk inside.  Softball camp went amazing.  I can already tell that I'm a better pitcher.  The instructer also gave me tips for batting, which I'm not as good at as pitching.

"That was fun." Hayes says, smiling.

"Yeah, it was." I say. I then quickly head back upstairs.  I check my phone when I put down my suit cases.  I see a text.  I swiped my phone to unlock it, and read the text quickly. I feel a smile spread across my face.  I shut off my phone, and start putting away my things.

AUTHORS NOTE

HEY!

How did you all like this chapter?  It wasnt all that good, but I tried to get past softball camp quickly.  I have to finish up this story soon:(  I just want to say thank you all so much for reading this, and supporting me.  5 million reads, I have 5 million reads because of you guys.  I dont know how much times I have to keep saying thank you.  It means so much honestly.  This was my first wattpad story.  I started it January 2nd, 2014.  Its now May 22, 2014, and look at where we've come.  I cant put it through my head that I have to end this story soon.  It going to be tough, but, the sequel will be good:)  I'm trying to think of a name for it.

Ok, so in the sequel, there gonna be 17, thats all I'm giving away:)    I have no clue if I'm making a thrid book as of right now.  But I have a really good idea for the second book:)  So, again, I want to thank you all for everything, you guys mean the world to me!  Bye Loves!

-Lily:)xxx

SOCIAL MEDIA:

Twitta- _lily_johnson_

Instagram- _lily_johnson_

Kik- _lily_johnson_

*I dont really answer alot of kiks, I have over 60 messages, so I only answer certain ones.  I'm sorry if I dont get to you:(*