17. "I love you Hazzabear."

Start from the beginning

Hearing that she pulls away, blinking her lashes heavy with tears looking up at him in confusion.

" He needs to be there for Louis, first. It's his responsibility to make sure that Louis is okay at the moment, rather than giving those people what they deserve. Louis is in a fragile state right now, all he need is a person who holds him close and stays beside him until he feels fine. And I think Harry's doing the right thing."

Niall cups her cheek with one of his hand and strokes it with the pad of his thumb to wipe the tear, as he explains. He was looking into her eyes with all the affection he could afford to give her the intangible comfort and love that she was in need of.

Her eyes were wet as a single tear rolled down her cheek, leaving a line of wet stain behind ; her chocolate brown orbs were looking straight into his sparkling blue ones. Her lips curled up in a small watery smile as she brought her hand up to brush his cheeks with the back of her fingers and slide them slowly into his brunette locks after.

" I'm so lucky to have a person like you in my life. It's amazing how you know exactly what the person in front of you feels like ; specially when it comes to me.

I don't know what would have I done without you. Thank you so much for being there for me whenever I needed you. I Love You so much Niall."

He just looks at her face and kisses her to let her know the words he wants to say.

-------------

-------------

(Next Morning)
.

It was a cozy summer morning for Harry that day when he slowly blinked opened his eyes. The harsh lights blinding his sight to help him explain, how late he woke up. He unwrapped his arm from the body that was snuggled into him and brought his hand up to cover his eyes until they adjust with the brightness in the room.

After a few seconds when he realized that he was somehow feeling a bit extra warm, where Louis' face was nuzzling into his neck, his eyebrows frowning in confusion. He uncovers his eyes and looks down to his husband.

Louis was snuggling into him as he kept his head buried into the crook of Harry's neck. His caramel fluffy hair sticking out everywhere like he has just wrestled with someone. His fingers curled into the fabric of Harry's shirt , not clasping it tightly, but just enough to reassure him they were staying together in one place. Against Harry's white shirt, his golden skin was flawless, beautiful.

Harry wanted to scoop him up, to give him the love and care Louis always wanted from his husband, but he knew that he would never do that without his constance. He still wasn't his lover, but that's all he wanted ; at some point. So as long as he had him in his arms, everything was going to be alright.

He was still lost in his thoughts when Louis moved a bit and snuggled into him further more, reminding Harry the reason what confused him before ; Louis' face was in fact more warm than it should be. Harry hesitantly put back of his hand on his forehead to check, and yes he could easily interpret that Louis had fever.