YoU sHoUlD hAvE kNoWn

EXCWEEZE ME BITCHES YO SHOULD HAVE KNOW I WOULD UPDATE FOR CHRISTMAS LIKE U IDIOTS HONEY SO UH YEAH BISHES THIS SHIT ABOUT TO GET REAL UP IN HERE

Ugh okay, you people of the interwebs have you ever fucking noticed how Christmas is ALWAYS associated with the color red. Like have you never noticed how Santa is ALWAYS in red clothing, like honey, is he like always on his period or somthing!!!???

Like honey imagine how hard it is for people who are on their periods on Christmas. Like they just walk up the stairs to their bathroom and they are forced to look at these shitty red decorations. HONEY DO YOU KNOW HOW TERRIBLE THAT IS FOR US!??

So, I have this serious problem where I'm always on my period on Holidays. Thank you god this year is so not the case. Last year though, that WAS the case. UGH, IT WAS FRIKIN TERRIBLE. Actually, it wasn't TO BAD(haha JK bitches). It was the day of Christmas that I started to get cramps, the next day I was showered with the magical color of red fucking blood from my vagina. But don't get me wrong, my cramps were fucking TERRIBLE OMG I CANT EVEN. Did you know that cramps are strengthened by eating sugar? HHAHAHAAHHAHA IT WAS FRICKING CHRISTMAS SO CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW BAD MY CRAMPS WERE. I just kinda stood there the whole day like "Yeah yeah whatever thank you Santa can you like not bring me socks next year like just get me chocolate and a couple cases of fucking Advil please like omg I DONT NEED ANY MORE SOCKS." Yeah, not the best year. It doesn't help that I have to go to my Grandma's on Christmas every year so the whole time I was like scaring my family with how much I was glaring at everyone and everybody. I so don't feel sorry...

Ahem like anyway, anyone else have any shitty Christmas stories to share? Even if they arent period related?

Like back to the beginning of this chapter though, HONEY SERIOUSLY WHY IS SANTS DRESSED IN RED SO MUCH. Like did he roll around in Ms.Clauses vagina before going out? I bet so. I'm starting to think Santa is the master of all periods.

Doesn't it like kinda make sense though!!!!???I mean like he is all magical and shit. Maybe he uses the reindeer's horns to poke the insides of our vaginas to make us bleed or somthing??? Or he just uses his magic or somthing???? Or does he just kill his elfs and uses their magical blood to give us cramps and the blood from our vagina is their blood? Idk but like no matter how you look at it Santa has to be involved.