Be like

Being on your period be like

One upon a time, there lived a woman. It was summer in the town she lived in, it was a very very nice and sunny summer. (Well no duh..)

One day, this woman said...

" I WANNA DANCE TO FRICKIN EVERY SONG TO EVER EXIST"

So, the woman danced for a very very long time...

But after about 6 days of dancing...she noticed that she had not peed in 6 days straight *le gasp*!

Soooo the woman got up and walked to the bathroom. She went to the bathroom and urinated like no tomorrow. 

After she peed, the went back to the room to dance some more...but before she could continue dancing, she felt a little drizzle of something ru down her legs. She was surprised, after all, she had just peed so how could she possibly have any liquids running down her legs!?

The woman ran to the bathroom at 1000mph and yanked down her panties! 

*GASP* "MY BEAUTIFUL WHITE PANTIES! THEY ARE NO LONGER WHITE @-@!" She looked at them in surprise.....*EVEN LOUDER GASP THE BEFORE* DUN DUN DUUUUUN.

"I-I-I-IM ON MY PERIODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" T-T

She shoved a tampon um her vagina and ran to her room to get a new pair of underwear...

" T-T I thought my lower have was just hurting and cramping from dancing so much..."

     THE END

AND THAT LADIES AND GENTALMENT IS EXACTLY WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER EVVVVEEEERRRR IGNORE SIGNS OF LE PERIOD.

*Le author giggles* Hehehehehehe I made this 2 over dramatic? NUH BISHES, I DIDNT MAKE IT OVER DRAMATIC T-T CUZ THATS JUST THE WAY PERIODS ARE. VERY VERY VERY DRAMATIC.

:3