MoRgAn'S fIrSt PeRiOd

Hey, everyone! First of all, I need to quickly thank you guys for 4.3K reads! It means a lot to me.

I also thought that the idea of fictional characters journey on their periods was a great idea. So, I have decided that could be one of the things we add to this diary. I'm very excited about this. I have 2 characters already planned out for the cast. 

However, I still need more characters for the cast. Please leave down some personality traits and names you might want to see in the cast! Each of these little stories will be taken in the POV of the cast character. In this case, it will be Morgan.

This first story will be about a guy named Morgan. He is 14 years old and is still questioning why he hasn't gotten his period when his sister already has! Let's figure out just how confused this idiotic cutey really is.

(The picture below shall represent how Morgan looks in the story. Yes, I like anime/manga. GET OVER IT.)

~~~~~~~~~Morgan's Diary and thoughts~~~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~~~~~~~~~Morgan's Diary and thoughts~~~

Hello, my name is Morgan and I'm a 14-year-old boy. That's about all you have to know about me. I have a question for you all. My sister came up to me like 3 years ago and said to me, quote, "Soon enough Morgan, you are gonna start spueing blood out of your penis hole. It's gonna hurt like hell, its gonna be bloody as hell, and its gonna smell like hell. Just be ready." She then patted my head slowly walked away. I just sat there for a bit and gaped at the thought of this happening. But, it's been three years now. I'm not sure when this is gonna happen, but it's gonna happen from what my sister explained. 

So, I said I have a question for you guys...uh...when is it gonna happen?

I've waited for way too long. I have pads in my backpack in case it happens at school. But I'm not sure how pads are gonna help me with my period. Also, I can't find any man tampons! There's always pads and tampons for women...but like...I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A MAN TAMPON IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE! 

Honestly, if you know anything please let me know.

---Morgans POV---

I walked out of my room after contemplating the meaning of life for about the 6,000th time. Like really, the fuck is this life? We just sit here listening to music instead of making our own. We just sit there watching people make art instead of making it yourself. In my case though, I see women talking about tampons and then there's me not actually being able to find one. Like honey...really!?

So, as I was saying, I walked out of my room and depressingly walked to the kitchen. That's where the devil was doing her homework. Haha, oops I meant to say sister. The one who traumatized my whole life by saying my penis shall start spewing blood. Fun, no? Actually, in a few minutes, she will probably start screaming her head off. You see, as of right now I have a pretty scary Halloween mask in my hand. Funny considering its almost Christmas. I am planning to jumpscare her in the kitchen with my mask on. SO FUNNY. No, just kidding, not funny at all. But what's really funny is how I also hid a few tampons I found in the bathroom under her pillow. I have no shame.