You're probably not actually going to read this...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU READ THIS SECTION

IT'S VERY IMPORTANT

Okay, so less than a month ago (I think) I published this diary for when I'm on my period. It was a little rant place for me to post memes and rants and my feelings. I really didn't have a clue that so many people would read this...like...WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SITTING HERE AND READING THIS BOOK YOU LAZY PEOPLE! GET OFF YOUR COUCH AND EXERCISE!!! Jk...(or am I!?)

Okay...

Well

IDK WHAT TO SAY

Dang it...please don't stop reading! This is really important!

Okay, let's start this up again...well...

My little diary for my period has ranked #142 in the Non-Fiction section of Wattpad. I know what you're thinking, "Oh, okay? I've done that 2. No a big accomplishment." Yeah, that's how it must seem to most of you...But it means so much to me. My diary wasn't made to be praised so much by you the readers. It wasn't made to be ranked in the 100's. It wasn't made to be so liked by people. It wasn't made for any of that at all. It was made because I want a place to talk to people about how I'm feeling about the hell we go through. Yeah this is really sappy compared to the update I made this morning and all the other things but everything I'm saying is stuff that can't be left unsaid. 

823 people have read this. And it's so amazing. 

58 times my diary has been voted on. Once again, most of you will think that's not an accomplishment. But I'm really serious when I say that to me it is over the top amazing. 

I've gotten so many comments on this book from people saying that they love that I made this and that they are so happy I made this and that it's so relatable and that it's so funny and that it's so good. I don't deserve the praise of all of you. What's even more insane is that I've gotten messages from some of you readers expressing that you're so happy I made this and that you guys laugh half to death when reading this. Do you guys know how much that means to me? It's so incredible that you people message me. I wouldn't even be posting so much if you guys weren't happy reading it. You reader support me so much and I think its about time I say it...Thank you.

Thank you all of the people who voted, viewed, commented and read my creation. Thank you all the reader who messaged me and said they are so happy they found my book. Thank you all the people who told your friends about this. And thank you, everyone, for viewing and supporting me. 

I've gotten to know more about each of the people who have messaged me and I must thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to talk to you. It's truly incredible what wonderful people you all are, it puts me in awe. DAMN IT. I'm crying...crap. 

I'm laughing each and every day because of you all. All of you who comment always have something to say that either hilarious or so incredibly nice. You may think that I;m saying this all and be over exaggerated. But I'm not...You all...I REPEAT ALL, make me so happy. 

There is nothing on this planet I can do to repay you all for this and I hope you all continue reading along with me. 

Once again, thank you.

Shit, I'm still crying.

And even if you're reading this in the future and 4 months after I've made this, or 4 years, I still am so thankful that you are reading. Still, there is nothing I can do to thank you.

Hahaha..btw I didn't proof read. Hehe ;)

 Hehe ;)