I picked up her, surprisingly undamaged phone and held it up to her.

"Look at it closely. If I could've pushed the bitch off, I would've."

She locked the phone and looked up at me with tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry, Bash."

"It's okay. I just want you to know that I'm not going to do anything to betray your trust."

"I know, but this isn't okay. You were raped."

I shook my head, "Don't say that shit."

Me? Raped? That really messed with me because I was powerless to a woman. I let a woman take advantage of me and I felt like a bitch for even having to say that.

"It's not your fault. You were under the influence and there wasn't much you could-"

"Valencia, stop talking to me like a damn victim. The bitch did what she did, you know the truth, now let's move on."

"Move on? Sebastian, I understand this is doing something to your masculinity, but there is no moving on. You don't want the police involved so I'm gonna kill the bitch myself."

"No, you're not! You put my children in danger, Valencia I will fuck you up!" I pointed my finger in her face and she smacked it away.

"I don't have to lay my hands on that bitch to get rid of her."

Mahogany Slaughter

"Mommy, when am I going to see you?" Malcolm asked over the phone. I sent him with his no good ass father because he was so annoying.

"Soon baby." I lied. I had a new child to worry about.

"You said that last month." He whined making me roll my eyes.

"Mommy has to go, I'll talk to you later. Love you." I hung up the phone and tossed it to the other side of the bed.

I stood up from my bed and took a look at myself in the mirror, wearing one of Sebastian's shirts I took from his house. Lifting my shirt, showing my toned flat stomach.

"Our baby would be so cute." I smirked, rubbing on my stomach.

"Too bad we'll never know." A voice came from behind me making me jump and spin around. Valencia leaned against the door frame staring back at me, tapping her finger against the door.

"How did you get in my house?"

"You're not the only one who can pick locks." She wiggled her gloved hands.

"Well I see you got my message. You enjoy?" I crossed my arms with a smug look on my face.

"Not one bit."

"Oh well I will be having his baby."

"Interesting." Was all she said before a man barged in and snatched me by my hair before pulling me downstairs to the kitchen.

"Sit." He told me, pushing me into a chair at the table.

"Allow me to introduce my uncle Patrick. He has a very, very dark past, but he left the streets to turn his life around." She sat across from me.

"And why are you telling me this?" I asked with an attitude.

"Because..." She pulled a gun out of her waistband and sat it on the table. "We're going to play a little game."

Her uncle sat a platter on the table and placed a single bullet in her hand.

"You think what you did to my man was okay?"