"Oh yeah? Well, I'm the president! Shut it hamburger ass!" I said, annoyed by his obnoxiousness that destroys my siesta.

"Yeah, the Burger jock was right! I'm way too fabulous to go to detention! Look at me. I'm far too gorgeous to end up in detention!" Feliks said while combing his blonde hair and giving the teacher a pout with a matching puppy dog expression on his face. Yeah, have I mentioned that we have Mr. Look-at-me-I'm a fucking princess? Yessir, there you have it. Geez, that guy needs to chill out with Victoria's secret perfume. 

"Tch, bastards..." Nikolai and Natalia mumbled in unison. And those two just need to chill out for real, just plain intimidating, sheesh.

5:30 pm *Detention Hall*

I sat there in the room's corner and stared at the wall. I am stuck in this godforsaken detention hall with a bunch of retards. Great. Now I'm going to spend three hours here.

The Braginsky twins were glaring at Alfred, who was obnoxiously trying to plead for his freedom while Feliks was too busy talking and complimenting himself. Suddenly, Antonio and the rest of his friends, Gilbert Beilschmidt, Francis Bonnefoy, came into the detention hall. Antonio or Toni sat beside me at the corner of the room.

"So, Antonio 'Jerk Bastard' Carriedo, why are you here asshole? I'm so thrilled. Woo..." I scowled at him sarcastically, annoyed by his presence.

"Ugh, Long story. I and Gilbert had gotten into a fight with some cocky juniors while Francis was in here because he catcalled and tried to kiss one of the new teachers." He explained, oh my fucking god, this guy is an idiot, get a hint for fuck's sake.

"Dumbass who's looking over Feli if the two of us are in detention?", I'm about to slap the living Jesus out of him.

"Don't worry amigo, I called Liz Hedervary, Gil's girlfriend, to watch over Feli," he said, giving me a thumbs up. I swear to god... I mean Liz is dependable and all but man, it looked like he just yeeted out my brother to his homie's girl and yeeted himself as well with his friends.

"Oh, Liz? The student council secretary?" I asked.

"The student council secretary, the swimming team captain, the debate club treasurer, and the awesome me's girlfriend!" Gilbert said, butting into the conversation. Yeah, no shit, sherlock.

"Nobody asks you, albino bastard," I said, giving him a glare.

Three hours passed and we're allowed to go out of the detention hall. But when I was about to go out of the room when suddenly...

"Mr. Lovino, Headmaster Vargas wants you in his office." The teacher said while sorting out his papers on the desk. Wow, he cares. What a loving grandpa. I just nodded and proceeded to the office begrudgingly, as I walked past the gigantic halls of the school, It's desolate, and I could hear my own footsteps just before I finally reached the office and went inside the room.

"Sup old man," I said sarcastically to my grandfather.

"Lovino," he said plainly and gestured me to take a seat.

"It's the 20th time this month that they placed you in detention. You're not paying attention to your classes based on your teacher's complaints, frequent fistfights, disrespecting your teachers, and to top it all off failing grades ."

"And?" I rolled my eyes uninterestingly. What are you gonna do about it?

"And you're not taking it seriously. You know Lovino you are one of my keepsakes you and little Feliciano and I'm trying to help you guys." Wow, and here we are folks, be sure to wear fire proof clothing cuz here we are again with the gaslighting.