Back Home

Hey guys! Just to clear up any confusion in the upcoming chapters, the italicized parts are the characters' thoughts and the bold parts in the narratives are only for emphasis purposes. Hope this will help clear any confusion and please tell me if  you enjoyed this chapter! Please give me some comments about this chapter and tell me if I need to improve some parts😘~
————————————————————————————————————————————

Your Pov

I rode the train station back to Busan, my home place where I could at least be with my two beloved brothers again. Yes that's right, I have two elder brothers.

My eldest brother is Min Yoongi. He's 24 (i forgot his age😂✌- author) and he's a songwriter and composer. He can be cold and mean to other people in most situations, but when it comes to family matters, he's awfully serious and caring at the same time. I don't even know how he changes his moods so fast. Oh and by the way, he also has a girlfriend! The both of them look just great for each other and I hope their relationship won't turn out like mine. I mean, they've been together since first year college!

My other brother is Jeon Jungkook. He's a dance choreographer and also, Yoongi's assistant in making music. He's 21 and even though he's only 1 year older than me, he treats me like I'm still 16, hahahaha. It's fine though, I love being spoiled by him~ He's the kind of person to treat every girl like a princess and would do anything just to make his loved ones happy and satisfied. No wonder he's so popular with the ladies. I just wished Jimin was always like that. Well, he WAS like that when we started out fresh but as time passed by.... no I don't even want to talk about that shit. My brother's single though since he wants to be my one and only bunny knight. (bunny knight😂- author-nim)

Oh and if you're wondering about our family names, let me explain.

Yoongi is my stepbrother while me and Jungkook are related blood lines. The both of us were born from the same mother, yet unfortunately, she got involved in a terrible plane crash when I was still 5 and didn't make it alive. All of us were devastated especially our dad. That was, until, he met Yoongi's mom. The both of them loved each other very much and decided to get married. Me and Jungkook grew used to our new mom and brother throughout the years and despite the fact that Yoongi used to be uncomfortable with all the change-ups, he eventually accepted us. His new family.
———————

*sigh*

Just thinking about the both of them makes me feel at least less miserable than before. I mean, their my brothers. I trust them both soooooo much, even more than the trust that I have for our parents. The both of them usually go to business trips, so basically, Yoongi and Kookie were always the ones who were there for me as I grew up. The both of them were always the first ones to protect me from my bullies and they were the ones who took care of me whenever I felt sick.

I could never forget the time when I caught a very high fever plus pneumonia and our parents were away for another business trip. When they heard I collapsed in school and was brought to the hospital immediately, they practically ran out of their classrooms and raced towards the hospital, not caring about the trouble they'll get into once their school heads find out about them skipping classes. Their bank accounts were temporarily closed due to some troubles so, they had to go through two after school jobs just to pay the expenses since they didn't want our parents to worry. Our parents found out about it eventually, and scolded the three of us so bad for not telling them.

'I love those idiots'

*time skip brought to you by Kookie's abs and Yoongi's smol legs 🐰🕶🐰*