"Helloooo...?"

"Huh? Oh! My bad! Um... hi. You're... you look really good today, Lizzie." Malik mentioned. The laughter burst from her as Lindsay backed away from the three.

"Okay, I have no idea what's going on here but I think it's been way too long since any of you have gotten laid! Are we gonna get some work done today or what?"

"Y-Yeah... whatever you say..." Steve answered dreamily.

Lindsay didn't wait for Bradley for their usual walk back to the housing building after practice; all the men except for Keith were almost rendered useless which made for an awkward practice. She had plans on visiting Areiv at his bay and wasn't in the mood to argue with Bradley.

"H-Hey, Lizzie; wait up!" Bradley called behind her. Before turning around, Lindsay let out a deep sigh; the argument would be inevitable. Instead of her usual smirk, she glanced at him as he caught up to her. Bradley gave her an appreciative grin as he studied her from head-to-toe; he acknowledged he had feelings for her but struggled to understand why he was overwhelmed with them at the moment. Bradley wondered if it was something she done differently; her hair was in its usual bun, and she wore no new perfume. He noticed that Lindsay wore new jewelry, a gem that hung from a string around her neck. "I've been trying to talk to you this whole weekend but you ain't been in your apartment..."

"I know..." Lindsay left it at that and started to leave. She wasn't too upset with Bradley but offended over what he said to Areiv; it was no one's decision but her own as far as who she was involved with.

"Lizzie! Hold on! Are you... mad at me...?" his earlier emotion of passion transformed into confusion. She huffed and bit her lip, folding her arms across her chest.

"Yeah. Yeah, I am!"

"But... what did I do?"

"I heard what you and Areiv talked about Friday." Lindsay glared at Bradley. His eyes widened for a second before he gave out a sigh.

"Okay, it wasn't what you thou-"

"You told him that it was a bad idea for him to be with me. How do I take that out of context, Brad? You seemed pretty damn clear to me!"

"I just don't want to see you hurt, Lizzie..."

"For the last fucking time; Areiv wouldn't hurt a fly! When I called you jealous that one day, never in my life did I think it was for real! So, let's hear it for real this time; what is it about Areiv that irks you so damn much?" she knew the answer; Lindsay just wanted Bradley to admit it.

"He... he never hid his intentions! Of all the female species here, he's overly nice to you and you alone...? I'm pretty sure there's plenty of Esperian women for him to pick from, but he put his sights on you, knowing damn well that you were already married! I mean, come on, Lizzie; he started charming you from day one, and you let him!" the words broke out of his mouth before he could stop them. Bradley realized they were the wrong choice of words as soon as Lindsay's eyes widened and she gasped.

"... Oh, fuck you, Bradley!" Lindsay didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing tears in her eyes as she turned to leave. Bradley wanted to pull his hair out for saying what he did but caught her arm, instead.

"Shit! Wait, Lizzie; damnit, I didn't mean tha-"

"You did mean that! Let me go!" her voice broke as she struggled to hold in her tears. It wasn't true, Lindsay told herself; Areiv wasn't seeking to charm her from the beginning. The attraction was there, but they both recognized she had a husband. She did nothing to make anyone believe it was okay to woo her.