11.1: The Mating Ritual

Start from the beginning

"U-Um... I... I guess not but... do you have sex like we have sex...?"

"I believe I have the similar question! Perhaps I should explain the mating ritual in detail? Or if you prefer to see me in the nude?"

"W-W-Wait... what...?" Lindsay stammered but Areiv made to take off his robes. The woman could do nothing but stare in admiration; Esperians were built the same as a human being. Lindsay's eyes roamed over the small muscles on the Baron's body; she clearly expected to lay eyes on a lither figure but Areiv's toned body was the equivalent of a normal athlete. "O-Oh... you're... gorgeous... ah, y-you're... ready, already...?!" her eyes went below Areiv's abdomen.

"Ready...?"

"Um... you're on har... aroused...? I don't know how to... put it. Ready to do the ritual...?"

"Ah. You are attempting to ask if I am in the mood to perform? While my mind may be, my body is not. My frical is relaxed... for the moment." Areiv blushed with a smirk.

"Your... oh, that's what Esperians call it! So, it's the total opposite for human men... oh, ha ha; more humor! 'For the moment'..." Lindsay's attention left his lower region as she glanced at Areiv and smiled.

"I sense you are nervous; I merely wish to... lighten the mood? Lindsay, am I to understand that I am anatomically comparable to your human males?"

"To the tee... well, except their... fricals point up when... ready. H-How do you hide all that beneath those flimsy robes...??"

"I'm... sorry...?"

"No, nothing; never mind! So, I guess... we perform the same way, seeing you have all the right... parts; you're bigger than I expected, Areiv..." Lindsay blushed heavily as she breathed out.

"Will that... be a problem? Do you not stretch for me to fit?"

"That's a trick question! It's not... I don't think I'm as flexible down there like Esperian women?"

"Ah, 'down there'; you are anatomically the same as Esperian females, then! It is a fact that they conform to fit the size of their mate's frical."

"Okay, hold on. You said that this is a ritual on Esperia. Baron... are you saying you want to break tradition, tonight...?" Lindsay realized, with a smirk. Her smile made Areiv blush as he looked away.

"... I do. H-However, you have agreed to be in courtship with me and in turn, will become Lady of Esperia; w-we will have to perform, regard-"

"Oh, stop it! You don't have to explain! Hmm... Esperians have urges, after all..."

"V-Very much so. Just because we do not perform the mating ritual as casual as earthlings, does not mean the urge to do so is absent. I have..." Areiv stopped as Lindsay stared at him with eager eyes. "I have said too much."

"Wait, what? No! Tell me what you were about to say..." Lindsay sat closer to him.

"... I have imagined performing the ritual with you... plenty of times..." the two blushed together even as Lindsay kept a smile on her face. "L-Lindsay... I am in the mood to perform, now..." Areiv rushed. Lindsay's smirk left as her eyes widened and she looked down below the Esperian's waist once more. Areiv's hardened flesh was parallel to his thigh, his admittance to his urges prepared him as well as the thought of performing the mating ritual with Lindsay. "Do I have to... prepare you to perform?" he shyly asked. The thought made Lindsay squeeze her thighs together, her imagination running wild as to what the Esperian's version of "preparing" her would be.

"That depends on... what you mean by that. Guess I'd have to get naked, too..."

"Yes..." the alien's eagerness made Lindsay laugh.