"Stop moving you bitch." Yeah like i'm just gonna stop moving and say 'okay rape me now' how stupid were they?

"Let me go!" I screamed getting on my hands and knees and crawling away, one of them grabbed onto my leg but I kicked him in the privates.

"You little bitch!" He went to hit me but I grabbed a big tree branch laying next to me and hit him in the stomach with it. When he stumbled back I jumped to my feet and held it out in front of me.

"Stay back!" I screamed backing away from them, they were slowly inching forward so I smacked one of them on the head as warning.

"Calm down girl and give me the stick." One of them said taking a step closer. I backed away from him more and moved around him and the others getting closer to the edge of the forest so I could escape.

"We don't wanna hurt ya babe, we just wanna show you a good time is all." The biggest of the 3 said smirking.

"Well I don't wanna have a good time with you stupid hicks so back off." I saw I had a chance to run away so throwing my tree branch at them I ran for it while they were distracted.

"Hey get back here!" One of them yelled, I could hear there thundering footsteps from behind me so I picked up the pace finally breaking out from the trees and reaching the road. I looked left and right and saw no cars coming so I bolted in the direction of school because it was closer.

"Little girl were going to get you!" No! I pushed myself harder and gained speed I could barely hear there footsteps so I knew they must have been pretty far behind me.

"C'mon lets get the bikes, she ain't worth it." I heard one of them yell, I did'nt know if it was a trick so instead of slowing down I kept running until I reached the end of the road and I saw school 15 feet away from me. Thank god. I kept running and finally reached the entrance, bursting inside I got startled looks from other students but I did'nt care. I wanted Alice.

Present

"And that's when I ran into the lunch hall and found you." I breathed out sniffling and looking at Alice. When I did I saw an intense rage in her eyes. She looked ready to kill.

"Alice calm down, I'm fine now." I said grabbing a hold of her hand and pulling her in for a hug.

"Those bastards! How could they do that to you, an innocent girl! Why I ought-"

"No! Don't do anything Alice there dangerous!" I looked her square in the eye and firmly shook my head, I would not let my best friend get hurt because of me!

"Well we have to do something! We need to go to the police Keke! We can't let them get away with what they've done!" Alice exclaimed determination in her eyes. She is'nt gonna like what i've got to say.

"Alice I don't want to go to the police. I just want this to be over by moving on and forgetting about it." I said firmly sitting up straighter. Alice looked shell shocked, she was'nt saying a word just sitting there with her mouth hanging open. She finally snapped out of it and looked at me in disbelief.

"Kira how could you not want justice for what they did? Don't you want them locked up so they can't do this to some other innocent girl? What if it does happen again and this time the girl does'nt get away like you did? What if-"

"How dare you! I don't want anyone to know about this because it's to painful to even talk about now! And to have everyone at school and in town know about what happened to me would be horrible, I would have to face up to everyone pitying me or saying I had it coming. You have no idea what it's like because your not in my position!" I snapped angrily, I have never in my life spoken to Alice like that but she had to understand what I was going through and my reasons for not wanting to involve the police.