Bubbling Emotions Are Never True

Comenzar desde el principio

"Alright, see you around Dad."

"Same to you Son."

+With Tom+

Once Tom got freshened up, he headed to the dining hall to get some late breakfast from Sadie's group. It seems like they were already expecting him by the time he got there.

"Finally awake Blue?" Sadie heartily laughs as she pats her leader on the back with some force.

Tom sighs, "I didn't expect some of the soldiers to spike the punch. Who did the act anyway?" He was really gonna give those soldiers a good stern lecturing too.

"We caught two, they said there were about two more soldiers from the red side that did it to the rest of the punch bowls." Sadie goes over to the table to reveal his late breakfast which was just some toast with butter, bacon, and two sunny side up eggs.

"The Commie's soldiers were in on it? Wow..." Tord goes to the table too and picks up his glass of orange. "And I'm guessing the two our group caught were two of our own soldiers." He drinks his juice as Sadie nods with an awkward smile.

"Blue!"

"We heard you were awake from Miss Grace!"

The twins ran into the kitchen with wide grins on their face going over to their leader. They both hug him from the opposite side.

"Hey you two." Tom messes with their hair after setting his glass back down. "What brings you to the kitchen of Madame Sadie?" He jokes with a grin. Sadie rolls her eyes as she goes to start preparing lunch with her team.

Olivia giggles, "We wanted to show you the videos we took of the party last night."

"The adults said you had to be put on bed rest since you got drunk from the punch." Oliver pulls out a laptop from his messenger bag. He borrowed Clay's laptop from the tech department to show the videos they took on a better screen.

The three of them take a seat at the table, the twins prepared the video set up while Tom continued to eat his breakfast. Once they are done setting the videos up, Oliver moves to sit to Tom's left so he is sitting between the twins. Olivia moves the laptop to sit in front of Tom on the table.

"Last night was so funny Blue."

"You must have been really drunk to do what you did."

Tom looks back and forth between the two then looks at the screen to find out what happened last night. The male twin hits play.

The dancing of himself and Tord put him to widen his digital eyes. "That's surprising. I really must be drunk if agreed to dance with him of all people."

"It gets better Blue, keep watching," Olivia giggles again as she points to the screen.

After the dancing stops, Tom watches as Tord moves his drunken self to pull him close. The both of them speaking in low tones, but thankful enough the mic caught what they said.

"Hehe, you look lovely tonight Blue Leader."

"Not bad yourself Red Leader." Tom purrs out.

Tord brings Tom back up, pressing the shorter man's body against his well built one. His right hand comes up gently to place two fingers under Tom's chin to tilt his head up a bit.

"What do you think you doing Commie?" Tom asks playfully.

Tord smirks,"Giving you a reward for taking care of my base and soldiers. You deserve it."

The Blue Leader licks his lip seductively. "What is it?" He asks in an innocent tone.

Tom is not prepared for the next part.