Bubbling Emotions Are Never True

Start from the beginning

Tom rolls his eyes, so that would mean to him, that Tord is a strong type of drunk when he's really full of it. "I guess I'll have to move his schedule a day back or find a way around it today."

Grace stands back up with the tray in her hands. "You can rest more if you want, Zack got you covered for a while." She sets the tray down on the metal tray cart. "Then I'll leave you be Blue. I've got to get back to the medical ward to help the Red team with the wounded soldiers."

"Alright, good luck with them."

The head blue doctor takes off back to her department, leaving Tom on the couch. Tom gets off the couch slowly to stand up.

"I need to clean up." He says looking down at himself. His outfit looks all messy like it had been half done to be taken off.

So he heads out to his room to get showered and changed.

+Meanwhile: With Tord+

"He's waking up."

"Give him some space."

Tord groans at the noise he hears when he's waking up. Damn his head was pounding like hell. He groans as he sits up on his bed, blinking his good eye a couple of times.

"Red Leader?"

Tord looks at the person who called his title. Patryk is there looking at him with concern. "Patryk, what the heck happened last night?"

The soldier sighs and signals for the other soldiers to leave the room quietly. When they are gone, he went up to his son with a glass of water and two pills of advil. "Well Tord, you got drunk last night." He tells him bluntly.

"I don't remember any alcoholic drink set out for the party." Tord places the meds in his mouth and drinks the water to wash them down.

"Some of the soldiers spiked the punch." The brunet explains to him as he takes the glass back once Tord is finished downing the liquid. "You had one too many cups of the spiked punch that you knocked out 19 soldiers while you were drunk." He avoided telling his son about the dance with Tom and the make-out session they practically had in front of all the soldiers. The soldier assumes his son will figure it out sooner or later on his own.

Tord licks his lips, still tasting the lingering flavor of the punch. A sweet tangy flavor of cherry and some lemon he supposed. "Have the soldiers do push-ups in groups as punishment. About 30 or 40 sounds good."

Patrick pulls out his phone and texts Paul who's in the training room at the moment about the order.

Tord tried to remember last night, but they all come out fuzzy or blurry. He shakes his head as he pushes the rethinking aside. "What about Tom?" If he remembers correctly, he thought he saw Tom going over to the punch bowl as well before he blacked out.

"He got too much of the punch in his system as well. Got drunk, but he was much easier to handle than you."

That put Tord into more thinking. Tom is usually more attentive when he's drunk. He can shoot a gun with better aim than when he's not drunk. "He must have had a lot of punch then..."

Patryk rolls his eyes, "Now that you are awake," He picks up a folder to hand over to Tord. "You have a meeting with your Generals in 10 minutes."

"I assume Tom's still sleeping, so who's taking notes for me during the meeting?" Tord takes the folder and looks through the files.

"One of Tom's soldiers, by the name of Zack. You've met him before." Tord nods, watching his dad get out of his seat to head out. "Then I'll leave you be to prepare."