I scoffed, and rolled my eyes at him, “I doubt that you could top that kiss Jayce.”

Laughing, he cupped my cheek, and looked directly into my eyes, “Here, let me try.”

Our lips met once again, and this time – we took our time.

Turns out, Jayce wasn’t the only one home. After he had proven to me that he, indeed, could kiss better, he invited me inside so that we could actually talk about what’s been going on. But as we entered the living room, Jacob was found occupying the couch, with a bag of cheese puffs on his bare chest, while watching the most recent episode of Faking It, that new show on MTV, which was surprisingly really good, especially because of Gregg Sulkin, without his accent made him even more appealing.

“Who was at the door Jayce?” He questioned, not taking his eyes off of the TV.

I plopped down on the arm of the couch, “Your favorite person in the world.”

His eyes averted to me and he sent me a small grin, “Oh hey Alex, I wasn’t expecting to see you here. Finally made out, I mean made up with my brother?”

He didn’t succeed to hide his smirk from his face as he continued to watch the MTV show.

Jayce walked over to me, standing right behind me, and I instantly felt flustered, “Now enough about us Jacob, what’s going on with you?”

Quickly trying to avoid this subject, I tried to come up with another conversation, “Yeah, tell us Jacob, how’s school and stuff?”

He looked between Jayce and I, “What’s with the sudden interest in my school life guys?”

We both exchanged looks, mine being sheepish, whereas his was smug due to the fact that he probably knew how uncomfortable I was right now. I mean, who kisses a guy twice, than goes into his house to find the guy’s younger brother on the couch the whole time.

“Well, now that you guys seems somewhat interested in my school life, I’ll have you know that there is a new girl in town, more specifically in my class,” He replied.

“What’s her name?” Jayce asked, seeming more intrigued with the subject by taking a seat on the armchair next to the couch.

His little brother sat up, brushing off some crumbs before continuing to make conversation with us, “Lennox Scott.”

“That’s an interesting name,” I chimed in.

“It suits her, she’s an interesting girl.” He said, trying to fight the little familiar smirk that wanted to break out on his face.

I smiled mischievously, “Do I sense a little infatuation going on here with you two?”

He immediately came onto defense, “Excuse me? Infatuation with Lennox Scott, no way! She’s sort of freaky; all she does is keep to herself during school and just observes everyone. I tried talking to her, but she just stuck to her one worded answers.”

“Maybe she’s just closed off towards everyone else.” I said in a matter oh fact tone.

“Or she probably doesn’t want to talk to some loser like you,” Jayce chimed in.

This caused a cheese puff to come soaring his way, hitting him right on his cheek, which only made him glare at his little brother.

“Anyways,” Jacob said, trying to carry on, “I kind of feel bad for her, because whenever school ends and I walk to the park, I always see her going to that diner right around the corner from it, uh I think it’s called, Blacktop Diner. But yeah, she just sits in the same booth for at least a few hours, all she does is eat, and study her textbooks.”