A Christmas Special

Hello my beautiful people. It's nearly Christmas and I thought you might like a short chapter about Jamie spending Christmas with the boys. It's just something random and I hoped you enjoy it.

 It's just something random and I hoped you enjoy it

"Have yourself a merry little Christmas, let your heart be light.

Next year all our troubles will be out of sight.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas, make the Yule – tide gay.

Next year all our troubles will be miles away."

The song for this chapter is A merry little Christmas by Denmark + Winter.

-

-

-

Christmas day was in just a few minutes, it was nearly midnight. The Winchesters were fast asleep after a hunt in South Dakota and on your way back from Louisiana you stopped to get a few things.

You began putting up the Christmas tinsel around the library of the bunker. The boys had no plans for Christmas and you were willing to change that. They had an eventful year and you wanted to see them at least get time off from their troubles and worries.

It was time to get the Bunker all festive.

You were making the final touches, straightening the tinsel along the bookshelves and applying some Christmas lights. You didn't want to go extreme and went with simple decorations. At the gas station they were selling tiny Christmas trees with decorations and lights already intact.

You were placing it onto the middle of the table and stepped back making sure it was centre.

"I got pie." A voice announced.

You jumped startled and whirled around to see Castiel holding a fresh pie in his hands. It smelt amazing. You called him to spend Christmas with you and the boys and of course you forgot the pie. Apparently cake is not the same when it comes to pie.

You pulled Cas into a tight hug and stepped back to take the pie from him. "Thank you." You said appreciated and placed it onto the table near the tree. "Can you help me hang those lights there, I can't reach."

He nodded and proceeded to help you out. You smiled and sighed in content to the progress of your work. There was just one thing and that was putting the Christmas presents you had gotten the boys around the tree.

You turned around to see how far Cas was when finding he had wrapped himself with the Christmas lights. They were all tangled around his head and he didn't look to happy about that. You burst into laughter with his struggle.

You started unravelling it but had to stop every few seconds from the boisterous laughter eluding your lips.

Dean woke up abruptly to audible sounds travelling through the Bunker hallways. He patted beside him hoping to find you but it was bare. He figured you were still out. He hauled himself up and grabbed his gun beneath his pillow. He paced his steps and immediately falling in sync with his brother who had a bat in his hand.