~ Chapter 23

Hey amazing poeple. I hope you enjoy.

  Against the wind
We were runnin' against the wind
We were young and strong, we were runnin'
Against the wind  

After what happened your first instinct was to leave and never look back. You walked back to the motel room uninterested in what had happened. Have you ever had that? Unable to care about anything anymore because you've been hurt so many times that it feels unreal just a shock to the body or a blur. That's exactly how you felt. 

You paused for a second when you heard your phone, you checked and it was a text from Dean wanting you to meet him at the coordinates he had sent and the fact he found Sam which made you relieved. You walked into the motel room to pack. "Jamie, what happened?" Danica asked concerned.

"Everything is over but right now, I need to leave." you finished packing your duffel bag in a rush, not a single thought about anything just the fact you wanted the boys to know that you were there for them and you wanted to be there when they needed you. Before you left you wrapped both arms around Danica with the smile of hope. 

"Give me a call?" she queried. You smiled and placed the duffel bag over your shoulders, forgetting about everything. "Sure maybe we can meet up and you could bring Gracie." you smiled before walking out.

It felt good to be on the road, listening to some Bob Seger with your hands clutched around the steering wheel anxious and over whelmed which kinda felt weird since you haven't felt that way in a long time. The coordinates led you to an old abandoned warehouse which gave you the creeps and the hair at the back of your neck stood up as you exited the car.

Dean had his back against the car with his arms crossed as if he had been waiting a while; he moved from the car and walked over to you as his green majestic eyes glimmered from the reflection of the full moon. He was pleased to see you by the way he looked at you when the corner of his mouth lifted and a smirk appeared which gave you the urge to smile but you could see right through him... the pain.

 "I thought you wouldn't have come." he said surprised. You walked closer towards him while you shrugged your shoulders with a smile, you wrapped both arms around his neck while standing on your toes, and you pulled away and your hands dropped to his arms. "It's going to be okay?" you said assuring, able to see his pain and grief. He looked down to the ground trying to conceal his tears. "Yeah well we should go inside. Cas must be waiting."

The rusted door creaked open as it echoed throughout the hallway and you took each step cautiously with the sound of dripping pipes drop unsynchronized

The rusted door creaked open as it echoed throughout the hallway and you took each step cautiously with the sound of dripping pipes drop unsynchronized. Dean led the way down the stairs. 

Sam sat in the chair chained down with a black guard under his chin, your knees started to tremble as soon as you had seen him, it hurt and a lump in your throat appeared when a tear ran down your face. "Sam?" you said in disbelief unable to talk or question what was happening, he was out cold. Crowley and Cas turned around bewildered.