~ Chapter 28

Hello amazing people! I hope you are well and you enjoyed my previous chapter (-;

Lucas wasn't such a bad person besides being possessed by demon. I kinda feel bad for killing him, but then again... No one really stays dead in the Supernatural. *Wink wink*.

It's been a few days since Lucas had passed away, the boys dropped you off at the nearest motel and they finished the case with Garth. You were right about him being a werewolf though; it hurt to think that he would have became one of those. Dean didn't talk much about it, he just said that Garth was sorry but he seemed hurt like someone just took something he cared about or something broke inside.

There was silence from the brother's even though Dean was back in the Bunker. This time you had to be extra sneaky about the whole sleeping together, you weren't quite sure what you and Dean were at that point.

They had a case, a pishtaco which was kinda weird if you thought about. While they were gone you continued to find out what Lucas was up to, clearing his name and making sure he was given what he deserved, a hunter's funeral.

It had been a while seen you had left the Bunker from everything that had happened. The best place right now was the shooting range and the 'Dungeon' as the boys called it where you searched through the Men of letters files.

You were fixated on finding out what had happened and what was going on with you. The weird dreams seemed reasonable probably from the post dramatic stress but it was the night terrors that startled you.

The constant waking at a certain time and the sleep walking through the Bunker didn't seem normal unless it was. While going through a few files, you had come across one about a Grigori in which they were responsible for the producing the Nephilim but how? The Grigori.

They were watcher angels. Some of the lore states that they help people, and some say that they prey on people. The Grigori started out as a squad of elite angels thousands of years ago and were some of the first angels to walk the Earth.

There were originally hundreds of them and they each had their name engraved on their angel sword. However, they eventually went bad and the other angels hunted them down and killed them but they are extinct. "The Grigori are shown to be very powerful." a flat tone of voice said.

Immediately you spun around with your blade raised to the intruder's neck. The blue familiar eyes met yours and you removed the blade from his neck with a sigh of relief. "Cas." you said uneasy as you placed the blade into your holster that was strapped around your upper knee.

His worried eyes scanned you while you continued to go through the files. "Was he...My father, a Grigori?" you questioned uneasy. There was a moment of silence from Castiel and he was unresponsive. "They lore says that they are responsible for the producing of the Nephilim." To your concern at the silence, you turned around to see Cas had left and the door was left standing open. "Well, thanks for the help Cas." you said annoyed.

From being so fixated on finding out what was going on, you didn't even notice the boys had gotten back. They left to work that case down in Stillwater, Minnesota but you didn't bother asking too many questions due to the tension. Sam was acting weird around you like you were not trustworthy enough for him. Dean of course was tensed up about a lot of things but he kept it to himself as he usually did. Still, you were thankful the boys were okay.

Eager as you were about what happened during the case, you hurried off towards the one place you knew they would be which was the kitchen. They were either in the library...drinking or in the kitchen...drinking after a case.

Dean sat in the kitchen drinking, before you could enter to join him, you over heard Sam and Dean having a serious conversation. You stood with your back placed against the wall to try and listen to what they were talking about. "All right, you want to be honest? If the situation were reversed and I was dying, you'd do the same thing." Dean said making his point.