~ Chapter 24

Hello amazing people. I hope you enjoy. (-;

I guess Dean is taking Jamie back to her car, I wonder where she'll go from there? Unless...

The journey was quiet, silence from Dean as he focused his perturbed view upon the road with his hands clutched tight against the steering wheel showing his white knuckles

The journey was quiet, silence from Dean as he focused his perturbed view upon the road with his hands clutched tight against the steering wheel showing his white knuckles. You reached to put on the radio, the song, "Ramble on" was playing but Dean without a word turned off the radio and went back to looking at the narrowed road. "Come on, this is your favourite song." you mentioned while folding your arms displeased and rolled your eyes as you looked out the window annoyed.

There was a vibration that startled your gaze out the window, it was coming from the compartment and you opened it quickly before the call ended. "John, it's me Abby..." a voice said when Dean snatched the phone from you and placed it against his ear vexed. "Hello, who is this?" Dean asked confused. 

There was a moment of silence and a concerned look struck Dean's face, he seemed upset but you had no chance of hearing the voice on the other end. You were surprised that Dean failed to mention he wasn't John. "Abby I am so sorry for your loss, I'm on my way." he mentioned before he threw the phone back in the compartment still not in the mood to talk to you. Dean stopped, you realised you were back at the location where you last left your car. You opened the door but soon stuck your head back in. "Give me a second." you said.

There was a feeling in the pit of your stomach and you couldn't let Dean do this alone in the state that he was in. Everything that was in the trunk of your car was taken out and placed over your shoulder in a rush. You walked back to the car and Dean got out bewildered. "What's this?" he queried. You smiled while gesturing your hands for him to open the trunk. "No, Jamie. There is no way in hell that you are coming with." he snapped anxious but you didn't care. You opened the back door tranquil, placed your bags upon the seat and pushed the door closed with a smile. 

His eyes scanned you uneasy; he was left standing there clueless. "You coming?" you asked as you got into the car and waited for him to process that you were already mind set on going. He eventually got in. He didn't complain or demand; he just started the car and chuckled while driving off still shocked that you ignored him. He turned the radio back on to his favourite song.

"So what happened?" you asked concerned.

"A hunter, my dad knew, Jacob Hurt was killed a few weeks ago but his wife didn't say much about what happened. Just wanted help on finding out what happened." he mentioned. The first thing you wanted to do was do some research on your phone maybe an article in the newspaper or some info from other hunters, he may have been working a case when he was killed. 

Your phone was on the backseat but there was no hesitation on how to get it. You turned around with your knees on the seat facing towards the back, you leaned forward with the pressure from the seat against your stomach as you clutched onto the seat trying to get your balance from the fast motion of the car. Dean took his gaze off the road for a second concerned at what you were doing.