~ Chapter 14

Hello amazing people. Enjoy (-;

After what happened with Sebastian you preferred not to talk about it to anyone not even the Winchester's and as soon as you got back from the case Charlie left and it was just you and the boys but you haven't heard from Kevin in a while.

Knowing them, if anything was going on they wouldn't tell you but you would find out one way or another. To get your mind off things you went through all the Men of letter's files to find out about what's going on with you, the healing was not so surprising anymore but the dreams that came true now that was not normal when you heard the boys arguing you went through to see the boys walk over towards the laptop in the library. "It's Kevin." Dean mentioned.

"Finally." Sam replied with relief, you didn't want to seem like you were listening so you stood behind the wall with your back against it. You heard Kevin's voice in the video which sounded like something had happened to him or he's given up.

"Sam, Dean. I've set up this message with some software on a remote server so it'd send itself to you if I don't reset it with a command once a weak..." he said but you soon stopped listening when you got a headache that you've never had before as if many voice were trying to talk to you at once but you tried to block them out as you clutched upon your head in pain.

The headache went away and you continued to listen to the video from Kevin. "You guys are gonna have to try to figure out the rest... I'm sorry," you heard him tearing up. "I know it was my job, but I - but I couldn't... I'm sorry." he said beat up when there was silence for a second.

"Dammit!" Dean shouted as he shoved the stack of books off the table angrily and stormed off down the stairs. Sam stood there motionless as Dean stormed out of the Bunker, slamming the door with a bang that echoed, you decided to follow him.

He stood with his back towards you and his arms behind his head as he looked at the sky. "Cas you son of a bitch. Where are you?" he shouted with grief. You paced your steps slowly towards him as he continued to look up, you stood beside him quietly without saying a word.

"Jamie. What are you doing here?" he asked bewildered while he gazed over to you with a concerned look upon his face, unable to answer for a second since you didn't want him to know you knew about Kevin but you couldn't stop yourself... "Dean, where is Kevin? I don't want any bullshit about it, I want the truth." you demanded.

"Kevin... mmm. He set software on a remote server so if he didn't reset it, he is dead." Dean said uneasy as you leaned against the Impala in front of Dean. "This whole thing is my fault. I got so caught up in closing the gates of hell I didn't even give a crap... well it's all over now." a tear ran down his face noticing the pain that couldn't be concealed any longer, his tough face - the act didn't work and it was the first time you've seen Dean Winchester cry, Mr tough guy.

"Hey, this is not your fault, you didn't know Kevin would be killed or Crowley was up to something." you said with sorrow as you placed your hand upon his arm when he clutched onto your hand with a concerned look.

"Jamie, I didn't say anything about Crowley." realising you heard part of the video about Crowley but you didn't want him to think the wrong impression, you gazed down unable to say another word but them keeping secrets was another story even though it was none of your business, you still needed a heads up about it.

"How about you not telling me about Kevin?" you asked changing the subject, he looked over at you confused still at how you knew all these things but you knew before that something was up and the fact the boys seemed quiet around for the last few days meant something.

You looked at each other eye to eye waiting for a response from Dean when his phone started to ring; he gazed at you for a second but soon took his gaze off you and answered his phone.