~ Chapter 38

The next morning you helped the boys pack the car since they decided to leave earlier than expected. Sam was still busy in the trunk of the car while you went back to give the place a quick check around.

They didn't want to leave you at first but you persuaded them into letting you stay behind just to finish off with what you had started. It made you feel terrible about lying to them but it was for their own good. If they had to find out, they would probably never want to speak to you again.

While you scanned around the room, it felt as if someone was watching you and quickly you spun around to see Dean leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "Dean, you scared me," You said while placing your hand on your chest.

He stepped away from the wall and slowly walked over to you. "Jamie, we didn't tell you about Lucas because we wanted you to find peace. I couldn't keep watching you go through with the pain each day of knowing your brother wasn't your brother anymore. Honestly, I didn't want you to go through what I went through before." He explained.

It was silly to keep fighting and arguing about it. All you wanted was things to back to the way they were and besides you weren't that innocent either. What hurt the most was the fact they were able to lie to you for so long and Dean sending emails to Sebastian about your brother too.

The Winchester's were family and you couldn't just hate them forever. Without saying a word you managed to smile. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry... For everything." He continued as you slowly walked over and wrapped your arms around his waist.

He soon reacted by placing his chin upon your head as his eyes gently closed and so did yours not wanting the moment to end. Unfortunately, it didn't last long when you felt his chin lift from your head. "Can't you come back with us?" Dean asked with a smirk. The way he made you feel every time he smiled made you yearn every minute with him.

There was a pause as you both gazed into each other's eye in desire when all of a sudden Dean placed his hand behind your neck and smashes his lips to yours. There was no pause in the moment as you gently ran your hands along his neck, you moved slowly and in sync.

He firmly placed his hands upon your hips as he trailed soft kisses down your neck making you tilt your head to the side and letting out a soft moan. "Dean." You whispered as he continued. It gave you time to catch your breath. He was finding it a struggle to gain his composure when he was around you.

There was something different about him, he seemed more aggressive and had no control. He lifted his head from your neck and looked down at you concerned as he placed his hands back onto your hips pulling you closer. "You're making this harder for me to stay." You said with a smile. He smirked while leaning in and he brushed his lips upon your swollen lips making you surrender to his desire.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and closed the space between the two of you. At that moment it wasn't as soft as before, it was harder and uncontrolled. His hands moved from your waist down towards your bottom, squeezing it gently.

Both your hands moved to his neck, pulling him closer. You ran the tip of your tongue along his voluptuous lips seeking entrance and straight away he gave you access. You tongue danced with his as he pulled your body against him just about able to feel him growing harder beneath you.

A moan escaped your lips from what you had encountered and the kiss became passionate. You felt yourself melt as your hands travelled down his perfect physique, feeling every muscle that was covered by his shirt.

After a few seconds you broke the heated kiss knowing if you continued there would be no stopping. He rested his head against yours, panting as you both took a few seconds to catch your breath. "I'll see you tomorrow." You panted short of breathe. He cupped your face and lifted it slowly to meet his emerald eyes.