~ Chapter 8

The last time you heard from Lucas was a few months ago and when he decides to call, it's not him, makes you wonder, 'what the hell is going on? Why does Crowley - the king of hell have your brother?' You can't lose your brother, he's the only family you have left and losing him won't be the best.

The days flew passed as you sat in your room in the Bunker trying to track them down and Lucas phone has a tracking device. It seems to be blocked but you don't give up on trying to crack the code in the tracking device, sitting on the hard cold floor againt the bookshelf for a change.

The Bunker was quiet until you heard the sound of that old corroded door upstairs open and close shut but ignoring it you carried on looking at the laptop screen, cursing unable to get the code right.

Biting your nails anxious and tense, trying and trying. "Jamie," Sam addressed. Your heart just about collapsed. "You should get out," Sam mentioned walking towards you checking at the laptop screen and sighing in doubt. He took it from your lap slowly, closing it and placing it on the table without a word.

"Hey!" you bellowed getting a little annoyed since you trying to find your brother and he just wants you to get out. Even you had not eaten in a day or two, without saying another word Sam gestured his hand out when you place yours into his tough hands. 

He lifted you up off the floor. Dean walked in with a smirk on his face making you feel a little uneasy about him smug look. "What?" You asking curious.

He continued to chuckles as he stood by the entry of the bunkers library. "We thought you turned into the hermit," he jested, he walked over and placed a piece of paper upon the table in front of you. 

You noticed there had been strange disappearances, Electric storms and crop failure in the area - demons. Hoping it was Crowley you seem relieved at their findings. "There have been a few deaths but the most recent is a lady named Delia Vinyl," Dean mentioned.

Anxiously you looked back and forth between both boys. "Well then, let's go." You intoned. In a rush, you bolted off to pack your duffel bag with holy water, guns with demon traps marked on the bullet, salt and a few pairs of clothes.

Of course, the necklace your father gave you for protection against evil, although you have a tattoo of the devil's trap on your lower back it was only protection against demons. This necklace was mainly so demons and angels won't be able to track you down.

Making your way to the Impala to see Dean and Sam placing their duffel bags into the trunk of the car. Their weary faces made you feel worried as if they not telling you anything about the case or hiding something from you as they always do, typical.

You got into the Impala to smell leather and Dean playing his cassettes without a word for most of the way you decided to rest your eyes for a while since you haven't slept properly in days. "I'm telling you, Dean, this is a trap," Sam stated. "It's a trap and you know it."

Slowly you began to stir awake from your peaceful slumber. "We got to at least try. Come on Sammy smile, enjoy the ride." He patted his brother's back with a chuckle. Overhearing them, woke you up even more. You didn't want to get the boys in trouble knowing that's the only thing you care about and of course saving your brother.

Glancing out the window with the rain poured down and the sound of the peaceful raindrops tap against the window frame, remembering this place from a year back - St. Louis, Missouri the one place that made the hairs on the back of your neck stand up as you drove through.

The place was quiet, nobody walked in the streets but cars parked on the side. The rain seemed to set the perfect mood for the place. After the drive you arrived at the Motel and got dressed in your most neat outfit to try and blend in as the FBI, you stayed in the same Motel as the boys since all the Motel's in the state were filled from the storm.