thirteen

Trevor

Okay. Messing with Summer isn't as fun without Freddy being tortured as well. I have to get them back together. Which means, I have to somehow convince Uncle Dewey to reinstate School of Rock.

I know what you're thinking. Why do I get a say in anything? I have been a jerk since I got here, but I really do care about School of Rock. Ever since Uncle Dew disbanded it, he's been in a funk, and I have yet to come up with a good solution that doesn't involve the band getting back together. Plus, I really do want to see Summer happy. 

Ew, gross no. I don't actually like her. I just make fun of her all the time because we go way back, what? I wasn't actually ever going to do anything to her you perv. 

Anyways, I gotta figure something out, and fast. 

Freddy

Life. Sucks. I'm in love with a girl who I can't be with, my best friends won't talk to me, and the one thing that made school tolerable for me was taken away. 

Summer

I. Hate. Everything. My pretty much ex boyfriend hasn't even looked at me in a month, my soul sister Tomika isn't responding to my texts, and I really need to talk to someone. 

My mom just dropped a total bombshell on me. S

She got a job offer in Toronto. It's like her dream job, and I've never seen her this happy. My dad already found a practice up there, and we move in less than three months. 

How am I gonna tell the band? Or, the class, I guess.

Ugh.

A/N:

Oh my god... is she... is she... alive?!?!?! Yes it is I. I have arisen from the dead and am ready to bring you more shitty fan fiction. Get ready for a butt load of real short chapters because Im lazy af.