eight

Freddy

Today was the day. Today is the day we get on a tour bus and set off around the country. I haven't been this nervous for anything in my life. The only thing that is keeping me from either barfing or staying home in cowardliness is the fact that while on the road, I'll be able to see Summer. Every. Single. Day.

Summer

I can't wait for today. Two whole months of travelling the country with my incredible boyfriend. Oh, and the band will be there too I guess.

Tomika

I am so PUMPED. We finally get to head out on tour after all the anticipation, and I cannot wait to get on the road with Zac- I mean, my friends. Whoops. What I forgot to mention to Summer is the fact that me and Zack didn't confuse our feelings at all. But I couldn't tell her we're dating! She can't keep a secret to save her life! Summer Hathaway has no clue how much effort goes into keeping a relationship a secret.

Zack

Man oh man am I excited. I can't believe School of Rock is headed out on tour. Plus, I get to spend two whole months looking at Tomika every day, in all of her beauty. 

Lawrence

I'm excited, but I'm assuming you don't care about that as the reader. You only want to hear about the secrets and relationships, huh? Well, sorry to disappoint, but me and Esme are public. I'll let you get back to your drama.

Third Person

The band finally got on the bus, and were off. Their first destination was actually in Los Angeles, so they had a while to drive before getting there. They wouldn't get to the hotel until at least midnight, so they decided to sleep on the bus to rest up for their first performance. 

Their sleeping arrangements on the bus are:

Single bed: Lawrence

Bunk bed: Freddy = top Zack = bottom

Bunk bed: Summer = top Tomika = bottom

Mr. Finn on couch

On the bus, there is a bathroom, kitchenette and lounge area, with a couch that Dewey sleeps on.

The bus is so narrow and cramped that Summer and Freddy and Tomika and Zack can reach there arms out and touch each other. On the way to Los Angeles, everyone goes to bed, but only some of them fall asleep. As Lawrence stays up playing video games on his phone, Freddy and Zack both look at their girlfriends secretly, as the girls drift easily off to sleep.

Zack

I could get used to this. 

Sweet dreams, Boops

Freddy

I could get used to this, but I wish I could hold her.

I love you, sunshine, good night.

A/N:

Okay so that chapter was kinda weird and different than normal but next chapter is gonna go back to the usual. Speaking of, the next chapter is when the gang spends their first night in the hotel. They get there and they aren't tired at all. so what do they do? You'll find out!

Love ya guys!