six

Freddy

The End of the Year dance is tonight, and I have to tell Summer how I feel before then. She has to know how much she means to me.

How much I love her.

I decide I can't wait any longer. I go to her house and ring her doorbell. When there is no answer I try again and again. That's right. Her parents are away working on a big case for their law firm this weekend. That means Summer must be in the shower getting ready. Oh well, there's only one thing left to do.

Luckily her bedroom has a balcony that I can get to High School Musical style, and I see her standing there, in all her beauty, putting on her makeup by her vanity. I knock on her window, and she jumps. I didn't mean to scare her, but she has to know. She rushes to the sliding glass door and let's me in.

"Freddy? What the hell are you doing here?" 

"Sum- I have something to tel- wow." I finally notice her. Her dress, her hair, her makeup, it's perfect. Just like her.

"What?" She asks, still a bit surprised at my being here.

"You just- you look absolutely stunning."

"Oh." She smiles and blushes, and I can't help but blush too. She is so beautiful, I love her so much. I love her I love her I love her.

I LOVE SUMMER HATHAWAY.

And she's about to find out. Oh no. What if she doesn't love me back? What if I'm moving too fast. What if she falls for Trevor tonight and I never get her back? I can't lose her, I just can't.

"Freddy?" I take note of the fact that I haven't spoken in a while and try to come up with an excuse. But when my words fail me, I go to the next best thing.

I kiss her. The touch of her lips on mine send fireworks throughout my whole body. I pull her closer as she kisses back, placing her arms around my neck and sending shivers down my spine. I creep my tongue between her lips, begging for an entrance, and she opens her mouth, accepting my kiss. She begins to caress my hair, running her perfect fingers through it, and I do the same with my left hand, my right still glued to her back as if to say 'you are mine, and I love you to death'. But it's not enough, I have to say it. She has to know.

I pull away after what seems like an eternity and rest my head on hers. "Summer?"

"Yes Freddy?" She smiles. Man I love her smile.

"I love you."

She opens her mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. Not at first. Not until she places her lips back on mine and hugs me tight. "I love you too."

I smile. I smile so hard I think I might pass out. "I love you." I say, picking her up and twirling her around. "I love you, I love you."

She giggles, causing me to blush. That is my favorite sound in the world. "I love you too. I love you so much Freddy Huerta."

"Not as much as I love you Summer Hathaway."

"Freddy," she says still smiling. "the dance is in two hours why aren't you getting ready? What about your hair?" She teases, making me smile.

"Well there's this girl that I really wanted to see before I did that. Because she is more important than all the hair gel in the world." I say, playing along.

"Oh she must be very special."

"She is. She is...wonderful." I smile. She smiles. "Well it's that and the fact that I'll be wearing a helmet when I'm performing so it won't really matter what my hair looks like." I tease.

She punches me in the arm. "You really should go get ready, though." 

"I know." I kiss her on the forehead. "Have fun with Trevor tonight."

"Highly doubtful." She pouts, remembering her date with the devil.

I laugh at her adorableness. "I'll see you later." I say as I begin to descend her balcony.

"You know you can use the front door right?" She calls after me.

"Now where's the fun in that?" I ask.

"Whatever, weirdo. I'll see you later."

"I love you." I say dreamily.

"I love you too." She says, just as dreamily.

Walking back to my house, I smile the whole way there.

I love Summer Hathaway.

And she loves me.

A/N:

AHHHHHH FREMMERRRRR WASSUP????

I love this chapter so much, and I especially love writing from Freddy's POV idk why though.

Anyways, next chapter is the dance, hope y'all enjoy!