nine

Summer

We finally get to the hotel, but after sleeping on the bus, none of us are tired. After check-in, Freddy seems to get an idea. He makes a face that says 'hey, I know how we can get in trouble'. Man I love that face.

He walks up to the front desk. "Excuse me, m'am, but how many people are staying on the floor our rooms are located on?"

"Well Mr. Huerta, Mr. Urie decided it be best if no one else was on that floor, so as not to risk exposure to the media before the first show."

"Fantastic, thank you."

"Have a nice night." The receptionist smiles and waves as we enter the elevator.

"What are you thinking?" I ask inquisitively. 

"You'll see." Freddy replies with a sneaky smile. 

After placing our suitcases on our beds, Freddy finally fills us in on his plan. "Alright guys, ready for some fun?" (a/n: the next paragraph will be reminiscent of every montage in every summer camp movie ever. just think of those montages as you read it.)

As we raced around our hotel floor, we found all sorts of things to use to complete Freddy's ideas. Garbage cans, ice bags, candy bars from vending machines (for energy), and of course, the all important, mattresses. As we lined up at the top of the stairs, we stared down at the twisted, 30-floor decline below us. 

"How are we supposed to turn the corners?" Lawrence asks. 

"That's what the garbage cans are for." Freddy responds. He sprints down the stairs, placing garbage cans along the edges, creating a curved surface for the mattresses to use to turn corners. (a/n: don't ask me how the garbage cans will stay in place just imagine they do.) "The person to get to the lowest floor, wins." Freddy says. "No using your arms or legs to propel yourself after you've been launched, and no grabbing the railings for stability, got it?"

"Got it." We all respond.

"What if we crash?" Lawrence asks.

"Larry, stop being such a party pooper." Tomika adds.

"You guys are insane." I butt in.

"Aw, come on Sum, you're not going to chicken out now are you?" Freddy teases me, which he knows I hate. He will get a serious cold shoulder later.

"Oh, I never said I wasn't as insane, I was just making a point." With that, I hop onto the mattress that we taped ice bags to the bottom of to make it more slippery. 

"Ready?"

"Ready Freddy." I snicker.

"Seriously?" My boyfriend whines.

"Just push me." I say, rolling my eyes. Suddenly, the stairway door opens, and the demon spawn himself walks in.

"You guys didn't think you were doing this without me did ya?" Trevor asks.

Freddy

What the hell does Trevor think he's doing? He can't always be around to come between me and Summer? Can he? "Ummm...yes. We kinda did think that."

Trevor glares at me. "Well I have manager work to do anyway, come on Summer, we have a ton of stuff to do before tomorrow."

"Uhh, can it wait? I was just about to-"

"Fall to your death? Yeah, no offense, but this looks like the dumbest idea ever."

"Then why did you want to do it?" Tomika sassed at him. 

"It was a figure of speech." He taunts. Ugh. He is such an asshole. "Let's go Summer, before you get killed because of Freddy's dumb idea." He turns to me. "Were you actually trying to murder her?" I stood there, just looking at him, not saying a word, knowing my death glare said everything I needed to say. "Let's go, Summer." The demon spawn continued.

Before she could get a word in, Trevor yanked her off the mattress, and dragged her out into the hallway.

Summer

Once we were in the hallway, I tugged my arm out of Trevor's grip, but he just grabbed it again.

"What the hell, Trevor? What are you doing?"

"You're done hanging out with Freddy."

"Okay, you may act all tough, but you and I both know you're just doing this for show, so let go of my arm, and get the fuck out of my face."

"No, you know what? You and I are gonna go have some real fun."

With that, he dragged me to his room, and shut the door behind him. I tried to act tough.

But I was terrified.

A/N:

UH OH!!! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN??????? this ain't gonna be good!!!!!!

Guess you'll have to wait and find out.