two

Freddy

When the bell finally rings, I sprint out of the classroom hoping to talk to Summer. As I am searching the hallway for a glimpse of her beautiful blonde hair, a force suddenly yanks my arm into School of Rock's secret recording studio. 

Once in the room, I learn that the person who pulled me in here is Summer. "Summer?"

"We need to talk."

"Yeah. No kidding. What are we supposed to do?"

"I don't know, this is awful. I thought that if we just gave our friends some time they'd get used to it, but now we're forbidden from seeing each other?" She whisper screams.

"I don't wanna not see you though." I say with a sad look in my eyes.

She looks down at her feet. "Me either, but I think it's for the best." 

My voice is barely audible. "Yeah, I know." We stand there for a minute, processing what just happened. "So, that's it? We're breaking up?" This conversation just gets more and more depressing.

"Before we even went on a date."

"I'm sorry, Sum. Friends?"

"Always." As she says that, I pull her into a long hug, never wanting to let go, but knowing I have to. 

When we pull apart, I look into her eyes, and wipe a tear from her face. I couldn't help it.

I kiss her. 

She kisses back, hard. 

As we pull apart breathless, I rest my forehead on hers. "We're not very good at being friends are we?" I mention.

"Well, if we're able to keep the band's secret, maybe we'll be able to keep one more." She says, giving me a mischievous smirk.

"I like you." I say grinning like an idiot.

"I like you too...boyfriend." I only grin like an idiot more when she says that.

After another minute of just standing and staring at one another, I finally break the comfortable silence. "We should probably go before anyone suspects anything."

"Yeah." She says, giving one more peck on the lips before exiting the recording room. I sneakily follow behind her, making sure no one is around to see. As she waltzes towards the cafeteria, I can't help but smile at the thought of my new (secret) girlfriend.

This'll be fun.

A/N:

UH OH!!!! FREMMER IS GETTING SNEAKY!!! 

Will the others find out? Will Freddy and Summer be able to keep it a secret?

Find out in the next chapter of What If?