three

Summer

It's been almost three months since me and Freddy started dating, (a/n I know big time skip but i gotta keep the story moving) and it's been going really well. Our friends don't suspect a thing, and I get to kiss the most handsome, amazing boy in all of Austin, I just hope we can keep it up before anyone figures it out.

Freddy

Summer is the best. Best kisser, best hugger, best girlfriend. I can really see us having a future together, and with summer time right around the corner, we'll be able to spend even more time together. I can't wait. I really really lov- I mean like her. 

Summer

Today is Monday and after the long Memorial Day weekend, I can't wait to see Freddy again. As I sneak into the recording room, which is our secret meeting spot, I see he's already beat me there.

"Happy three month anniversary" He says, handing me a bouquet of my favorite flowers, tiger lilies. He really is just the greatest. I lov- I mean like him so much. 

"Freddy! I love them! Thank you so much!"

"What are boyfriends for besides handing their beautiful girlfriends some beautiful flowers?"

"Well I can think of another thing." I say pulling him closer to me.

"Really? Do tell." He teases as I give him a long, passionate kiss. Pulling away, he smiles. "I don't think I heard you, could you repeat that please?" I giggle leaning in again.

"We really have to go to class you know." I say, just before my lips meets his. Then I let go of him, and begin to leave the room, knowing how much he hates my almost kisses.

"Aww, c'mon Sum, you're killing me."

I turn back towards him, and take note of the mere inch between us. "Fine." I say, giving him another kiss.

"See now was that so hard?" He pouts sarcastically.

"Come on, weirdo, we're gonna be late for Mr. Finn's big announcement."

Freddy

I follow behind my gorgeous girlfriend to class. Sitting there for the awful thirty minutes of rock-less-ness in class, I can't help but look at Summer. She's so perfect, I just want to kiss her forever and never let her go. I want her to be mine forever, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her. 

Woah. Where'd that come from? I'm sixteen. Calm yourself, Freddy. Geez.

Pulling me from my thoughts, Mr. Finn finally mentions his big announcement. 

"Are you guys ready for this?"

"Yes Mr. Finn!" We respond.

"Are you sure, because I don't think ya are."

"Mr. Finn!" We complain.

"Alright, alright. This summer, School of Rock is headed out on a national tour!"

The classroom is filled with screams of "What!" and "OMG!" and "How did this happen?"

"Everyone calm down, it'll be for two months out of the three month vacation, and we'll be the opening act for another band headed out on tour. We'll be going to nearly all 50 states, including Hawaii and Puerto Rico."

"Mr. Finn, are you kidding me?" Summer exclaims excitedly, she's so cute when she's excited.

"Not in the least."

"Well who's the band?" Tomika asks.

"Don't freak out."

"We won't." We promise.

"We're going on tour with...Panic! At The Disco!!"

"WHAT????" The classroom then erupts into chaos, and I am just glad we sound-proofed the room earlier this year. 

"Everyone calm down." Mr. Finn begins.

"Wait, Mr. Finn, how did you arrange that?" Summer asks.

"Your new assistant helped me Ms. Hathaway."

"My what?"

"Everyone, meet my nephew, Trevor, I've been coaching him in the ways of the industry, and he is going join us on tour." With that, a boy with brown hair and brown eyes walks into the room. By the way he walked, you would've assumed he owned the state of Texas! Instantly, all the girls in the class swoon, fix their hair, and smile. All the girls except Summer, that is.

"Trevor," Mr. Finn says. "meet School of Rock, and, the manager, Summer Hathaway."

Trevor puts on his best smile. "Well aren't you cute? You should probably give me your number so I can text you. Ya know, about the band?" He says, shaking her hand, and my stomach felt like it was going to explode.

Summer makes a weird face. "Wow. So you're one of those guys. Okay, well you can't have my number because well...no."

"Ah. Playing hard to get I see. Don't worry, I love a challenge." Trevor says. Ew. Stay away from my girl dude.

"Well, if you love a challenge so much then go play the Boss Level of Super Mario Bros because I'm not a prize for you to win. Okay, great." Summer retorts. Everyone in the class snickers.

Man I lov- I mean like that girl.

A/N:

AYYYYEEEE two chapters in one day WASSUP? Sorry I just couldn't help myself I am in LOVE with this story I'm so excited for you guys to read the rest. 

How much trouble will Trevor cause? Will Fremmer be okay?

Find out in the next chapter of What If?