"I don't know, it's just that since Zayn and I are friends it's makes me guilty for just blogging. And it's not even blogging about him, about celebrities I general!"

"I know, but you make a lot of money a year. I guess you can start saving up money now and blog a little more."

"I've been thinking about shutting down the blog for while too..."

"I think you should, and you should definitely tell Zayn about Teddy."

"When?"

"Sooner or later, Hun. Anyways! Why did you set me up with Gio?" Grace slaps my arm again.

"What? Set up?" I said an octave lower than my usual voice.

"Yeah! I thought we were meeting Zayn here, turns out that you two set us up!"

"Well, did it turn out good?"

"Yeah, kind of. It turns out Gio liked me too, but I wasn't ready for you know, since he's your brother."

"WHAT?! I did not set you two up for nothing!" I yelled.

"I don't know..."

"Grace!" I slapped her in the face. This girl needs some obvious sense into her.

"Are you out of your mind!? You like a guy and this is a perfect opportunity to be with him!" I said as she rubbed her cheek.

"Ow..."

"Sorry, but I needed to slap some sense into you!"

"Gee, thanks best friend.."

"Anyways, you doing my hair tomorrow?"

"Yeah..."

----------------next morning-----------------

My hair was beachy wavey from braiding it wet yesterday night. Grace put it back and pinned it with a white flower. She did my make up and made sure it was light, the way I liked it. I slipped on the gray dress Zayn and I picked out yesterday and wore shiny, gray, closed toed heels. Flowing from my neck was a simple solid white circle as the pendent.

"You look stunning," Grace said as we both looked at me on the mirror.

"Thanks," I said.

"You're going to walk to his flat in heels?"

"Eh, I'll just wear flats and then change into heels."

"Okay, well have fun." Grace said as I switched from heels to flats.

"I will, you sure you don't wanna go to the spa or something while I'm gone?"

"I'm fine." Grace folded her arms. She was cute looking, wearing sweat pants and a messy bun.

"Bye!" I said and I left the flat.

I'm not sure what I'll be doing at the wedding, since I don't know anybody except the boys. I plan to sit there and talk to the girls who were nearest to me. When I get to Zayn's flat I knock on his door.

"Bow tie or tie?" I hear Zayn's voice through the door. He seemed to not hear my knock.

"Does it really matter?! They all look good!" I heard Liam's voice.

"No! I have to look spectacular for-"

"Just put on any! I'm sure you'll look great either way!" Liam interupted him.

For who? I wonder who Zayn has to look 'spectacular' for. There must have been a girl who was showing up at the wedding that Zayn wanted to impress, but why would he bring me? This boy is retarded, if I showed up with him then it'll ruin his chances. I knocked on his door once more, this time it was louder.