four

Khailah's POV

August: Really Khai. he shouted.

I came to a stop when I heard the front door open. Before the door unlocked I felt August's presence behind me. When the door opened my dad walked in along with the rest of his friends with their clothes all tattered. That confused me b/c it looked like they were in a fight when he said he had to handle "buisness".

I wonder what kind of buisness he took care of.

Khailah: Hey dad what happened. I panicked while rushing to him. As soon as I touched him he pushed my hand away.

Dad: Oh nothing we just got done running,he said.I noticed out of the corner of my eye that his friends shrugged and looked at eachother.

Khailah: But I thought you said you were handling buisness. I said while leaning on one hip and crossing my arms.

Dad's Friend #1: That is buisness, he said with a smirk on his lips.

Khailah: *i roll my eyes and turn back to dad* Then why do you all have on either jeans or timberland boots, i asked.

Dad: What is this 21 questions damn?! Im going to bed bye yall.

Friends: Aight bye, they said walking outside including August.

August: Bye Khai,he said hugging me then leaving.

After everybody left I locked the door then went up to my room.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

When I got to my room I went straight to the shower but not before grabbing my powder pink lace Victoria's Secret set. After I was done showering I grabbed my black shorts and a white nike sports bra. Then I hopped in my bed and went to sleep.

Tay❤️