twenty-three

Khailah

"Khailah baby I'm sorry its not my fault she forced me to I swear,"he yelled putting his clothes on.

I slammed the door behind me and immediately burst back into tears.

My tears continued to make their way down my face as I looked for Dante. People were staring and I didn't give a f.ck I just wanted my best friend. Finally I spotted him sitting on the couch on his phone.

As I made my way over to him a lot of shii was rushing through my mind.

"Dante!" I cried and sat next to him on the couch. He instantly picked me up and took me outside he didn't say not one word. He brought me to his car as I heard yelling behind us, it was August.

"Khailah Baby I can explain I'm serious I would never hurt you!!"August cried trying to catch up with us. I just continued to cry into Dante's shoulder. Dante picked up his pace approaching the car putting me in.

😅Dante😅

I placed Khailah in my car and faced August.

"You ruined your chance August now Khailah is mine. Like she was always supposed to be." I snickered at him. His pathetic a.s just dropped to the ground and started to cry. I laughed and hopped in the car to comfort Khai.

"Baby its okay? We can talk about this when we get home." I said starting the car.

"No wait take me home I wanna get my stuff Im sleeping over." She managed to say through her tears.

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

🌬Khai🌬

I ran upstairs and packed me a quick bag. I still couldn't believe that August would do something like this. I really thought he was the one and was faithful. I guess I really thought.

Deciding to change my clothes I put on my black jeans, my black and white Queen Bee sweatshirt, and my Retro 11 Lows. I threw on my black and white '6' hat and grabbed my backpack. I had to hurry because lord knows if my dad sees me crying he killing everybody.😂

I grabbed my hookah pens and pipe, and took the hidden bottle I had in my mini fridge. I wanted to get f'd up to forget about all of my pain.

Finally I was finished I went back downstairs and locked the door. Making my way down the stairs to Dante's car so many things rushed through my head and I started to cry again. I really liked August and his big head a.s had to mess it up.

I reached the car and Dante noticed me crying again.

"Nah nah nah we don't do nun of that crying sh.t babygirl. You don't cry over no nigga and thats on everything come on now. Look we fake gang bangers throw yo sets up." He said while grabbing my hand and making me throw up gang signs. I couldn't help but to laugh he so slow.

"See that's what I'm looking for. We gang you already know we don't cry. Gang gang?!" He shouted.

"Gang gang!!" I yelled out drying me tears I will never cry over that b.tch again. He lost his chance even though I thought he was the one.

Dante turned the radio all the way up blasting 'Famous Dex- 2 Times' Knowing this my shii he pulled off.

10 minutes later|12:00 am|

We are currently at The Waffle House. In Dante's words we not bout to go home to sap over some n.gga.

"So watchu been up to bestfriend?" I asked Dante trying to break the silence.