thirty

-Khailah-

After the "bath" he dressed me in one of his white t-shirts and lathered lotion all over my body. While he was doing this he would moan amd groan while caressing my body. I wanted so badly to knock him out cold and run away but I didn't have the guts to do it. What if I get caught what is he going to do to me then?

----------

We are now in "our room" watching tv. He made me lay on his chest with my leg around him. I was so uncomftorable and all I could do is think about August man I miss my baby sooo much.

After a 2 episodes of this random show ended I heard him snoring. His snoring sound like a thunderstorm. Loud as hell for no reason. Actually thunderstorms are like whispers compared to him.

I tried squeezing out of his grasp. He forgot to handcuff my arm to the headboard I guess today is the day.

I went his closet to find pants. Finally going through his dresser I put on socks oversized sweatpants and a sweatshirt. When I was dressed I ran down the stairs as quietly as I could.

Oh shit I need shoes.

Taking the steps 2 at a time I get some of his nike flip flops and ran back down being extra careful bc these sh.ts are loud.

When I reached the door I remembered he had that loud a.s alarm system that announces when the door is opened.

It's taking me too d.mn long to escape he gon realize I'm gone sooner or later.

Running to the kitchen I grabbed a hammer and broke the alarm thingy.

Sh.t he probably heard that loud freaking crash...man I don't even care if the alrm goes off.

I made it to the front door amd unlocked the door. I swung the door open so hard it crashed onto the wall.

Yall would have thought I was Usain Bolt the way I sprinted out that sick house and never stopped.

After running for a while I made it to the park and took a breather at a bench.

When I was about to get up a big black truck sped past me hella fast. I hid behind the bench waiting for them to leave my sight.

After I couldn't see the truck anymore I started speed walking through this neighborhood. I had to walk several blocks just to make it to my neighborhood.

My adrenelaine was pumping so hard I just had to get to my house I know my dad is going crazy over me.

I couldn't walk I had to run. I kept running and running until I couldn't feel my legs. Good thing I did track in highschool.(A/n: I made her graduate already. I know she was at school in the begining of the book)

When I felt like I was going to collapse I finally started approaching my house. My dad's truck wasn't on the driveway. Maybe he parked in the garage.

Finally making my way to the porch I climbed the short steps. Looking in the flower pot near the door I dug threw the dirt for our spare key.

Home sweet home

Tears of joy started pouring out of my eyes. When I opened my mouth to call for my Daddy something cold pressed to the back of my head.

"Who the f.ck are you and what are you doing in my Boss' house?!?" a deep raspy voice yelled at me. They kicked in the back of my knees making me collapse to the floor.