twenty-seven

Khailah🍃

----Two Blunts Later----

The only thing about smoking is that after you done you get munchies like a mf. So you wanna know what I'm about to do? Go to Walmart at 2 in the morning and yes our Walmart is 24 hours isn't that beautiful.

But anyways I slid on some nike slides grabbed my wallet, phone, and keys and slipped out the door.

When I made it to the store I already knew exactly what i was finna get. Which was two bags of hot fries, some liquid cheese sauce, some skittles, a snapple, an arizona, and a snickers bar. As I made my way to the register I saw a man creepily standing by the only exit open now. Omg why did I keep on these little ass shorts.

I grabbed my bags and quickly made my way past him. Making my way to my truck I reached in my pocket to get my keys.

When suddenly something strong grabbed my mouth and but this fabric over my nose. I struggled to scream andkicked around until I suddenly felt weak and started to black out.

---------------------

Why the hell am I so cold?

I slowly opened my eyes to see me in a dimly lit room with my grocery bags next to me. What the hell? Where am I?

I looked down to see me in nothing but my PINK underwear set. They had me strapped down to a chair with something wrapped around my mouth so I couldn't scream. Right now I am scared out of mind and there was nothing I could do but cry, so I did.

"Those little bags are the only thing you gone have to eat while you're here so don't eat it all so soon." A deep voice spoke from the corner of the room. My heart sped up faster and faster as he spoke.

'Wait how the hell am I gon' eat if he got me tied to this d.mn chair.' I asked myself now this nigga is slow. Omg I wish I could eat those hot fries right now these munchies are killing me.

I heard footsteps get closer and closer to me which shut my thoughts up quick. I felt something tug at the fabric on my ankles and my wrists. The man stood me up after cutting me loose.

I felt him bend down placing cold metal on my ankles. Mann I was so scared I didn't move a muscle. When he stood up he grabbed my ass.

"D.mn you so f.cking sexy Im glad I got yo little a.s" he groaned hand cuffing my wrists next. Tears started flowing harder as he stood behind me with his dick on my ass. He reached down the front of my underwear and started rubbing on me slowly. I felt so disgusting as he put his grimy hands on me. He kissed on my neck as he began to speed his hand up. He thought he was pleasuring me but all he was doing was making me hatemy self even more.

When he stuck his finger in me that about did it for me I tried moving around to stop him but he thought that was out of pleasure. The tears never stopped as I realized I have never been molested or raped before but today changed that all.

When he was done he walked infront of me licking on his fingers. This is when I got a good look of his face. He looked like he was mixed with black and something else. He had big blue eyes and bright teeth. I mean you would have never of guessed that he did this type of sh.t.

I tried screaming at him as hard as I could I had so much hatred towards him.

"Ohhhhh yeah your probably wondering why I have you here. Wellllll you shouldn't have been outside at 2 in the morning all by yourself sweetheart you're too pretty for that. Some creepy man could've taken you that's why I did what I did. And your not going anywhere so don't start making escape plans," he explained.

My head started throbbing as I took in every word he told me. He stood back and started looking me up and down.

"Im not going to torture you if that's what you think. Also I decided I'm not going to let you starve I need you to stay nice and thick for daddy." He walked away from me and got some clothes from behind me.

As he put the clothes on me he placed sloppy kisses all over my body. I felt like I was going to throw up. After he was done he threw me over his shoulder and smacked my ass. I felt him carry me up the stairs. When we reached the next floor I looked around. It looked like we were in a normal house but when I looked out the dark window all I saw were trees.

He continued walking taking me up more stairs.

Finally he sat me down on a bed. Looking around we were in a bedroom that had a bathroom, a walkin closet, a tv, and a window. What a dummy.

"The window is bullet proof and this entire room is sound proof," he said locking me inside. D.mn I guess I underestimated this creep.

After I heard the lock click I stared at the wall in tears hoping August would find me.

----//-----/---//----

Khailah got kidnapped

Who is this man?

Is August ever going to find her?

Will her Dad find her?

What is he going to do to her?

I bet yall wasn't expecting that.😂 This chapter is unedited so bare with me.

Tay💖