twenty-two

☄Khailah☄

¿The next day¿

So its currently 3:00pm and the party starts at 9 but August is coming to pick me up at 8:30. Right now I'm just chilling waiting till 6 to get dressed.

*Ding Dong*

I paused my movie and walked to the door to see who it was. Opening the door I saw Crystal and Aleah.

"Mrs. Khai!"Aleah yelled jumping on my leg.

"Hey Leah" I smiled picking her up and setting her on my hip. I don't know when I want to tell her that I'm actually her big sister.

"Hey ma, it feels weird to call you ma," I laughed giving her a hug.

"Hey baby and yes it does feel weird," she laughed also stepping into the house.

"I'm not staying long just wanted to drop Aleah off for your dad." She explained.

"Ok ma I will see you later," I replied giving her a hug.

"How was school yesterday Leah, " I asked starting a conversation.

"It was sooooooo fun Khai I learned how to count to 5!" She yelled jumping around.

"Woah woah what's all this yelling I hear down here."Dad said running and throwing Aleah in the air. Aleah started laughing and screaming at the top of her lungs.

I smiled at they little moment and decided to hop in the shower before the party. Its never to bad to wash up twice. Walking into my room I went to my dresser to get the underwear set that I bought the other day from VS. Only bringing my underwear into my ensuite bathroom I hopped in the shower.

30 mins later

I got out the shower and put on my underwear. Closing the bathroom door I walked to my dresser to get my lotion. I lathered my body with baby lotion and put on deodorant. I looked at the time and it was 7:15pm. I guess I'm running a little late.

I walked to my dock music player and blasted my Dirty Sprite 2 album while getting dressed. I pulled my outfit out my closet and started to get dressed. My outfit consisted of my high waisted black ripped jeans and my black short sleeved crop top with the two layers.

I pulled on my black and white huff ankle socks and went to do my hair in the bathroom.

I gave myself a middle part and put loose curls in my hair with my curl wand. After that I put on some black lipstick and sprayed myself with perfume. The final touch was my black bucket hat with white writing.

While I was tying my shoes getting ready to leave out dad bussed in the room.

"Turn that sh.t down and where the hell do you think you going looking grown Khailah?" He asked semiloud.

"Daddy I told you I was going to a party with August.." I replied confused because I know I told him.

"That better be where your going too. Have fun baby girl."he said closing the door. I finished getting dressed and snapped a few pictures for Instagram. *bzz bzzz*

|Baby❤: Im pullin up right now dont come down Imma come to you. Cant wait to see ur beautiful face|

He so d.mn cute I swear.

*ding dong*

There he go now. As I waited for him I took a couple more pictures in my full wall mirror. I saw him walking up behind me in my picture.

"Wait let me take a couple babe we ain't leaving yet." He chuckled and took his phone out. We took a couple pictures one was with his chin on my shoulder. That was my favorite one.

"Bout to slide to this party with my babygirl heart eyes ring emoji," he laughed telling me the caption of the picture he just posted.

"Send me that your going to be my lockscreen." I said.

"Ohh so you taking down that picture of you and that nigga Danye from yo screensaver?" He said smiling.

"Its Dante and yeah I guess." I frowned because he got his name wrong.

10:00 pm

We just not pulling up to this party and I can already see its lit from the outside of that motherf.cka .

"Oooh its lit babe," Aug said parking on the side of the street. I saw Dante car not to far from ours so I know he here.

Walking up to the door the bass of the music just got louder and louder.

When we walked in Aug knew exactly where to go so I just followed his lead. He ended up bringing us to the basement . Why the basement always the link up spot tho?

"Wassup nigglets" Aug greeted I just smiled waiting for him to introduce me.

"Hey Aug and friend" they said back.

"Y'all this my girlfriend Khailah this who I was telling y'all about." He explained wrapping his arm around me.

"All good things I hope," I laughed.

....................

'Freak hoe...freak hoes bounce that ass make yo knees touch ya elbows free dope free coke lay it down niggas kicking in yo front door...'

Right now I'm throwing that sh.t back on August people crowding around us going crazy. But while I'm hitting that sh.t I peep Dante in the crowd watching us. Soon enough the song ended and Jacquees Bet I came on.

"Bae I'm bout to go chill upstairs with the guys for a min you good?" He whisper-yelled into my ear I just nodded my head and made my way over to Dante who was standing by the kitchen.

"Hey Dante"

"Hey cheeks you wanna dance I know this yo sh.t" he laughed pulling my arm to the middle of the crowd.

Dante stood behind me and grabbed my waist . I didn't think that much about him liking me I totally forgot right now I was in my own zone. After a few seconds I turned around and faced Dante. He just stared me in my eyes then all of a sudden boom me and Dante kissed.

The kiss wasn't no ordinary kiss it was wayyy better than any other kiss I have ever gotten . He took his time and made sure he didn't rush things after awhile we broke apart and I couldn't believe what I've done. I was so guilty that I ran upstairs to go confess to August. On my entire way up the stairs tears rushed to my eyes bc I've never been the type to cheat.

Walking down the hall I see one of his friends.

"Have you seen August?" I asked sniffling.

"Yeah he went in there." I immediately burst into the room. I couldn't believe it I think my eyes are deceiving me.

"August?" I called out.

"August that bet not be f.ucking you!" I walked up to the bed to see him butt a.s naked with some b.tch with pink lipstick on under him smiling. And you know what I did I put the cover back on them and walked away.

"Khailah baby I'm sorry its not my fault she forced me to I swear,"he yelled putting his clothes on.

I slammed the door behind me and immediately burst back into tears.

:::::::::::::;::::::::::::

Took Me awhile I know

Love y'all

Babygirl