thirteen

😴Crystal's POV😴

I just got back from the dry cleaners and I was running late to pick up ALeah. Also my name is Crystal Hampton and I have two daughters. But I haven't really seen her in a long time. I really miss her.

Anyways I pulled out of the dry cleaners and made my way to Building Blocks Preschool to go get my baby.

✋At the Preschool✋

"Sorry I'm late" I rushed going to the desk to sign her out. I looked up to thank the teacher for staying with Leah. And when I did I was so shocked it was her. It was Khailah I haven't seen her in forever.

"Khailah?" I asked. She has grown so much and I miss her and her father I just wanna start over.

"Yes, how do you know my name?" she asked confused. Oh crap.

"Um nice meeting you and thanks but we have to go." I rushed out the door as Leah said 'Goodbye'. Little did they know they are both sisters and they have the same dad.

You might be confused and say 'How do they have the same dad, when you left when Khailah was 3?' Well Kevin(khailah's dad) said that I was a crackhead which I was but I went to rehab and got clean. You can't judge me because I needed a way to pay for my little apartment and food, clothes, and rent so I became a stripper.

Anyways Kevin came to the strip club one night and I recognized him but he didn't recognize me. So he booked me for a private and we ended up having a one night stand.

I went home and threw up the next morning and I already knew I had to be pregnant. I double checked with a pregnancy test and it said +.

At first I was going to take the morning after pill but I started to feel guilty and decided to keep my child. I went to work the next week and a very wealthy looking man booked me for a private, took me home since I was off he seemed nice to me.

But he forced me to have sex with him. Since I was already pregnant I threw up the next morning.

He made me take a pregnancy test and of course it was positive. He thought it was his baby and made me move in with him and quit my job.

Now here we are.🙍

As i made my way back to our house I had to get me n Leah dressed for dinner that we are having with Deante which is the man that thinks Leah is his baby. We are having dinner with his leader oh yeah he's a drug dealer and we are having dinner wit the kingpin and his daughter. I never met him before so I'm looking forward to meeting him and his daughter.

💁Kevin's POV💁(khailah's dad)

I was sitting in the front watching TV waiting for Khai to get home so I can tell her that we are goin to dinner with one of my workers.

When she asked me where our family pictures were I started to get nervous bc there are pictures in there that will make her ask a 101 questions.

😁After awhile😁

Khailah came downstairs and turned of the tv.

"Dad who is Crystal I saw her in pictures with me when I was younger" she asked looking scared.

"Don't get upset or mad but she's your mother" I said not wanting to lie to her anymore.

She just there shocked.😨

"Dad I think I saw her at the daycare with a little girl who looks kinda like me and now that I think about it you too." she said pointing at me.

I didn't really know what to say bc I haven't seen her since Khai was 3 or atleast that's what I remember.

"How do you know that its her?" I asked as she sat down next to me.

"She knew my name as soon as she saw me" she said looking creeped out.

I chuckled.

"But that's alot to take in and I forgot to tell you that we are going to dinner with one of my workers and his family. So get dressed real nice b/c we are about to leave" I said going upstairs to think.

Haven't updated in a while.

Was it good?

Vote.Comment.Follow

Add to your library

Tay