twenty-eight

Khailah😭

It's been 3 days since I've been here and all I wanna do is go home and sleep in my own bed. Every night he would sleep in the bed with me with the door open but he would handcuff my arm to the headboard. Oh yeah and I haven't got a full night of sleep. I only sleep when he leaves me in the room by my self because I don't trust him.

"Rise and shine babygirl I brought you a little gift." He walked in the room and set a black box with gold writing in cursive on it.

It read: For our honeymoon

"Umm why are we having a 'honeymoon'?"I hope he doesn't force me to have sex with him idk what I would do if he did.

"We're getting married baby why else would we have a honeymoon silly?" he laughed grabbing the box from my lap and putting it on the closet shelf. I didn't even get to see what was inside.

"Now for today I decided to give you a little freedom. You've been a good girl so I'm going to let you go outside. Oh and before you get hype thinking you're going to escape think again because every time you go outside you have to wear an electric collar....Here you go." he finished reaching for the foot of the bed and handing me a light pink gift bag with white paper coming out the top.

I reached into the bag and pulled out a sparkly silver collar necklace. It looked like a regular choker but if you look in the inside lining its a small black piece which I guess electrocutes you.

"For my little princess, now put it on so I can see."

=-=-------------=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-

John(Khailah's Dad)🔫☠

"What the f.ck you mean you don't know where my f.cking daughter is? She was with yo nappy headed a.s last night am I right? So where in the f.ck is she?!" I scream into the phone to this nigga August. Khailah little a.s wasn't home this morning when I checked on her and I know d.mn well her lazy a.s ain't wake up at 5 in the morning to go outside and not return. Especially not for two fucking days! The reason I know something up is because she hasn't even been texting me or August.

I hung up on August and pulled on my timbs. Somebody finna get they sh.t wacked on all my kids !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I buss threw the trap door and make my way to my office. Now I'm on business sh.t nobody f.cks with my blood.

"Aye Donny pull up the security tapes from my house and every store in my area. And don't let anybody see my info I don't need these niggas knowing where I lay my head. " I turned to my main man Ronald.

"Ronald strap up nigga we going on a man hunt."

Khailah🌱

So currently I'm sitting in the front yard with a d.mn dog collar on my neck thinking of a way to escape this hell hole. Man I just hope my dad is close because I know he looking for me.

In front of this little house there is a street sign that reads 'Pullman St' I don't know what a Pullman street is I lived out here all my life and never saw this street sign or heard of it. Next to the sign is this short stone wall that goes down the street on both sides. The stone has green moss and vines growing out of it. It reminds me of this creepy road my dad used to tell me not to go down when I was little.

Wait a second I know where I am. This dummy only took me like a block away from my house. The street I was talking about is near a park. A park my dad used to take me to all the time in my neighborhood.

If I find a way to escape I can make it home. This whole time I'm thinking we were hours away from my house.

Now the only thing I have to do is find a way to escape.

:::::::::;;;;;;;;:::

I know I know before yall kill me im sorry for the slow updates.

My friend is forcing me to update now. Like she literally sits there until im done typing so I don't stop. So be expecting an update once a week at the least. 😂

Will Khailah find a way to escape?

Is her dad going to find her?

---------------------

Taylooooorrr💖