twenty-five

😪August😪

I know y'all probably hate me right now but let me explain myself. Me cheating on Khailah was not my fault period I would never do that to someone that I love.

^Rewind^

Ok so this is what happened when I went upstairs to go see what my n.ggas was up to I got pushed in a whole other room.

Some shorty with bright a.s pink lipstick turned me around and started kissing all over my face. So at this point im disgusted and confused as f.ck.

"Get the f.ck off me who the f.ck is you!" I yelled at her pushing her off.

"Ohh you don't wanna do that August baby, unless you want your ugly a.s girlfriend Khailah to get hurt. And trust me I got my ways. You see I already got her address and security code." She told me all this then showed me Khailah's house info stored in her phone.

"What the hell b.tch you crazy as hell. What the hell do you want?" At this point im scared for my baby and thinking about what im going to tell Khailah after all of this.

"Shutup all you gotta do is f.ck me harder than you ever f.cked that b.tch until I say stop. Deal?... Deal" as soon as she finished talking her lips leeched onto my neck.

^Present Time^

I've been calling her constantly but she really don't wanna talk to me. I miss my babygirl so much y'all don't even understand. And I know that Dante ugly a.s telling her she shouldn't come back to me.

Im finna go win my baby back and tell her what really happened and I think that nigga Dante got something to do with it.

***************

*Ding dong* *Ding dong*

A few monents later I hear somebody grumbling on the other side of the door.

"August the hell you ringing the doorbell like you the police for?! And who the hell you got all this girly sh.t for?",Boss came to the door yelling.

"My bad boss is Khailah home she won't answer the phone.", I asked hoping she upstairs.

"Well if she ain't answer the phone she most likely don't wanna talk to yo punk a.s.", he chucked. "But nah she ain't here she told me she at Dante house.", he finished.

"Aight thank you", i said and started to walk back to the car.

"Aye don't forget to pull up to the trap later on I got some work for you", he said and closed the door.

Mann I had a good a.s feeling she was with Dante suspect a.s. I bet he telling her all types of lies just making our problem worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pulling up to this n.gga house and I see his car parked outside. So if I ring this bell and his a.s don't answer we gon have some problems.

*Ding dong**Ding dong**Ding dong*

A few moments later the door swung open and standing right there was my baby Khailah. The way she looked at me made me want to cry all over again.

She stepped outside and closed the door. Not once did she look me in my eye.

"Khailah baby I kno(gco)"

"Don't call me that!" She snapped crossing her arms and looking to the side.

"Im sorry but it wasn't my fault and I know you don't believe me but just give me a chance to explain myself," I blurted out all at once.

"Go ahead." She said rolling her eyes.

"Not here I don't want your "bestfriend" all in my mouth"i replied because all he gon do is tell her im lying which im not.

"Give me a second August" she huffed and went back in the house. Two minutes later she came back out with her purse and jacket.

We starting walking to my car as she said,"Where are we going August?"

"You'll see"

💋

))()(()(()()()((())((((((

Yall please dont kill me i know yall mad at me because i dont update as much.😭Imma be totally honest wit yall i had writer's block i did not know where i wanted this story to go. But now im good and imma be updating.

Do yall think Khailah gon forgive him?

Should she?

What she gon think about Dante after this?

👅Tay Baby