Two

{Fake s.m}
📍Toronto, Canada
{Jacklyn}

As we landed, a few, maybe 12, fans were waiting outside for Shawn Mendes. "It won't take long." He holds my hand and gives me a reassuring smile.

"Hey guys," Shawn greets.

"Omg! Can I have a picture?"

"Shawn who is that?"

"Is that your friend?"

"Is that your girlfriend?"

"Can I have a hug?"

"Yes you can have a picture, this is Jacklyn, she's my friend but she's also my girlfriend and yes you can have a hug." Shawn quickly answers.

"Well you are absolutely beautiful!" One of them say.

"She is isn't she?" He says back.

"Thank you both." I laugh.

After Shawn takes pictures with all of the girls, he says goodbye and so do I.

We were both escorted to Shawn's black Jeep Wrangler.

"Um, do you want to come to my parents house? I'm going there to see them and I don't want to just leave you at my place." I smile at him.

"I don't mind at all. I'd love to meet the two people that made this grumpy boy." I tease. Shawn rolls his eyes and smiles.

In no time, we reach Shawn's house. It was nice, not too big not too small. It was perfect.

"Mum! Dad! Long time no see." He immediately hugs both of them in one giant hug.

"And who is this lovely lady?" Shawn's mom, Karen, asks.

"Uh this is Jacklyn mum, she's my friend." He says.

"But you can call me Jackie" Shawn's "mum" goes over to me and wraps me in her embrace.

"It's so nice meeting some of Shawn's friends. Especially when they're girls." I look at Shawn and smile. "Mani come over here and say hi to this beautiful girl."

"My apologies. I thought you were Shawn's girlfriend for a second and I was thinking "Finally"!" He hugs me as well. "Right now lets go in and eat some gooood chicken Karen made.

After a lovely evening with the Mendes, Shawn had decided to head home.

His parents were very nice and caring. I hope to see them again even after all of this.

"So here we are. You can sleep in my bed and I'll just sleep on the couch. Look! It pulls out." He says and he moves the coffee table and proceeds to pull out the "bed."

"As much as I'd like to see you pull out your bed, I'm tired so imma go." I point to the direction of his room and turn.

"Alright then, sleep well young grasshopper." I turn around and look at him with a weird face then laugh.

"Okay Shawn, goodnight." I continue to walk to his room.

On my way in, I close the door and lock it so Shawn wouldn't see me change into my "silky" (lol) pink pj's. Then, I tie up my hair into a flared bun and unlock the door. I trust Shawn enough to not walk in and kill me.

Not gonna lie, Shawn's covers smelled nice. I thought it would smell like cologne and trash but it smelled like clean laundry and coconuts. And surprisingly enough, his room was clean. Enough of talking about his room.

I just slipped under the covers and drifted off to sleep. Or tried to sleep.

By the time I finally got comfortable, it was 2:30 and I was so tired yet couldn't get to sleep.

Maybe Shawn was having the same troubles. So I got up and walked out into the living room where Shawn was sleeping. Lucky bitch.

Maybe the problem was the bed. I bet Shawn won't mind. I ran back to Shawn's room and got a small blanket from my backpack then ran back to Shawn.

I later laid besides him and closed my eyes. But, as I was about to sleep, Shawn turned to me and threw an arm on me. He held tight as if I was a bear or pillow. I didn't really mind it, I actually really liked it and it helped me go to sleep easily.