The Girl No One See's...Till Now Part 22

22.

"What are you doing here, John?" I asked him standing up.

"I couldn't sleep."he sighed walking in and shutting the door softly.

"So you came here?" why would he?

"I wanted to see if you were awake.," he said, but I could feel he was covering something up.

"What if I was sleeping?"

"Then I would go away! Duh! I'm no Edward Cullen!"John smiled. I laughed.

"So, what did you need? Did you want to talk to me about something?"I asked. John's smile faded as he sighed.

"Do you...like him?"John asked sitting on the edge of my bed.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Whose 'him' ?"

"You know." John took a deep breath. "Andrew." I blinked twice with shock.

"You think I like Andrew?"I giggled.

"Do you?"he asked again feeling uncomfortable.

"Your the one with the power. Shouldn't you already know that I don't like him." I said letting out a soft laugh.

"But you do feel something with him,"said John looking at me.

"I only worry about him. If you haven't noticed he's not very good at the battling stuff."

"Do you worry about me?"John asked so suddenly it caught me off guard.

"Well yeah," I smiled, "I don't want anyone to get hurt during the fight." I thought back to my previous head conversation. How I didn't want Andrew to get hurt.

"Andrew especially?"John growled. I looked away.

"How did you know?" I whispered.

"Aimee, what do you feel about Andrew, seriously."

"I don't know. I guess I was just excited to meet someone with the same powers as me. It's kinda cool watching them, Andrew and Serenity, doing their powers." I said.

"Why is it like this?"he said soft and slow, "why one minute you have feelings for him, then the next they vanish."

"Maybe, because I don't like Andrew," I said looking at him. I don't know who it was to lean forward first. But our lips met. This feeling was incredible. Are first kisses supposed to be this way? John scooted closer and wrapped an arm around my waist. I moved closer and moved my hand, running them through his blond soft hair. I ended up on his lap, still kissing him. Thank you choir teacher. I pulled away my breathing heavy. "Wow," was all I could say. That was the best first kiss ever! John smiled.

"My thoughts exactly," he said and kissed me again. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I decided to play with him and not give him want he wants. He groaned and held me tighter, licked my bottom lip again and this time I gave in. I explored his mouth as he did mine. This was was amazing! John tasted like vanilla and mint. I hope I don't have bad breath! But I don't think so, John didn't move away. I locked my hands behind his neck as he tighten his hold around my waist. It was just mind blowing.

We pulled away, and I got off his lap. "You should go before someone comes." I said a bit of sadness washed over me. John gave me another kiss.

"Alright. Our secret." giving me a dazzling smile. I smiled back at him and watched as he closed the door. A soft 'click' and quiet footsteps then nothing. I moved towards my bed, a sudden wave of exhaustion flowed through me. I laid down and closed my eyes. I fell asleep smiling. John's lips lingered.

-----

Okay

Ya'll waited long enough XD

Sorry its short

Hope some of you fans enjoyed it ;)

Who is Team John!

Team Andrew?!

Comment

Rate

+Fan

:)