The Girl No One See's...Till Now Part 21

21.

Libby. She screamed on the other end of the line.

"They are here! They want Aimee!"she screeched.

"Who? Whose here?!"I asked frantically.

"Shadowland creatures."answered Frank. "Quick hide the music box!"he ordered. "Aimee. Do you remember the secret compartment?"

"Y-yes. Whats-" I started but he hung up. "No, No, NO!!!"I screamed. They got them.

"Aimee,"said Head Master slowly.

"I have to go back to Earth."I said.

"What for?"

"My...my...protectors got captured by the Shadowland creatures and they left me something."I replied.

"They might capture you too."said the King.

"I am willing to take the chance.I'll just use a portal pop in and out."

"Ok, make it fast."said Head Master and he created a portal. I jumped in and landed on my bed. I ran towards the side of my bed and pushed. Theres was a secret compartment there and I jumped ontop of my bed. I reached up to my ceiling fan and got the key. (smart huh) I unlocked it and got the music box. I was about to leave when I noticed something else too. It was a book. I heard a crash and knew I was in danger.

"Shit! They got away!" I heard a gruff voice say. I took a step and it creeked. "Did ya hear that?" I heard slow careful footsteps moving closer towards the hallways, where the bedrooms were. I didn't think I just jumped into the portal. I landed with a thud, and looked around.

"What did you get? Are they safe?"asked Head Master.

"Yes, they got away, I got the music box where I could locate any remaining water users." I said, "And this book."

I looked at the cover, Secrets of the Ancients. It was brown, and the pages were yellowing with age. "What is this?"I asked them.

"It was your fathers-"

"I recognize this,"said the King cutting Head Master off. "I suggest you call everyone into one room, a very large room." I looked at Head Master and he nodded. I got up and Head Master called everyone. I flipped through the book and found some very interesting things. Dragons.

Everyone sat in the stadium room, along the walls. I felt nervous, and unconfident. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. "We have a new weapon. Something the Darkness doesn't even know about. Dragons. We have the power to summon our own dragons at anytime. I control water, so my dragon would have the power of water. " I said a few words and a dragon appeared. Its dark blue scales so enchanting. Glowing blue stripes ran along its claws, wings, body. Everyone gasped. even me. Its teeth razor sharp as it yawned. The dragon looked around and trotted over towards me. "The only person that can ride your dragon is yourself. Raven, come here." People 'oooed' at the sight of the dragon, and their eyes followed the movements of Raven. "Climb on the dragon." She tried to but didn't succeed. My dragon simply turned to water and Raven couldn't get a grip on it. "No one can even get on the dragon, only I can," I said grabbing body and hauling myself ontop of him. "All users have their own, Raven say..." I whispered in her ear and everyone else's that going. The summoned their dragons and got on. "These dragons are made solemnly for you. It listens to every command, and works to your ability. My dragon can shape itself into a wave to wipe anything out, it can do many things as a weapon. These will help out during the fight."

I let them test out different things, because even this is new to me.

"Sooo basically this is like Pokemon?"said a random guy.

"Yeah, I suppose it is like Pokemon." I said, I remember watching Pokemon when I was 6, and back then I wanted my own. I was such a dork back then (XD)

Each dragon had its own unique look. It all matched up. We went one at a time trying to maintain control when we are flying on our dragons. The rest who weren't going enjoyed the show.We trained a bit more of their powers, testing and discovering attacks. Before we knew it, it was midnight and we headed off to our new rooms. They kept the whole boys on left, girls on right thing. Its all on 3 floors. Fire, Fight, Love on the first, Earth, Air on the second and Water and Ice on the top. Why am I always on the top?! I got ready with the few clothes they provided and tried to get some sleep. After trying for about an hour, I gave up. I got up and looked for something to do.

The music box.

Everyone was long asleep now. Now one would mind. I said to myself. I opened the music box and a sweet melody played. I closed my eyes and concentrated. I could see Libby and Frank diving into the ocean. Swimming away from danger. I concentrated harder, trying to find the other. Please, please, please! Let some of them be okay! I silently prayed. I heard my door creak opened and in a flash I shut the music box and snapped my eyes open. I turned my head fast towards the door. All done in one swift second. "It's you."

***

Sorry its been a while!

But Ive made things interesting!! :DDD

Links of drgaons in the comments ^^