The Girl No One See's...Till Now Part 20

20.

My eyes widened and my breath was knocked out of my lungs. M-marry A-Andrew! What! "What!?" I screeched. "Marry him?!"

"Yes. We think it is a wonderful idea!" said the queen.

"With all due respect, I do not want to marry him like this. I barely know your son. When I was on the planet of Earth, I have been through many things. And I have seen so much there also. I also promised myself that I wouldn't marry someone unless I truly love them." I spoke, choosing my words carefully.

"What is so wrong with our son!" the King practically roared, while the Queen has a look of understanding. I blinked back in shock.

"N-nothing!"I stuttered. "I just-"

"Is my son not good enough? Do you love someone else?" the King yelled.

"N-no! I don't lov-"

"Then why won't you marry him!" roared the King cutting me off.

"BECAUSE I DON'T LOVE HIM!"I yelled at him, covering my mouth afterwards. Oh no. I yelled at the King. I am in deep trouble! His face was getting redder as the seconds ticked by. 2 seconds has passed, I wasn't sure to do. I had never yelled at an adult before! I've always said, "Yes, Ma'am, No, Ma'am." or Sir! I never once yelled! I swallowed loudly, and stayed frozen to where I was. 2 more seconds ticked by, but it felt like forever.

"Honey," said the Queen looking at her husband. "let's not force her. If she doesn't want to marry-"

"Who are to you going to marry Aimee? There is no one from Neptune, you cannot bring back your race. But if you marry our son...he is the closest to your power."he tried to reason.

"What if there was a way to locate my people?"I said my voice even. "What if some were still alive? What if some escaped." I turned to Head Master. "May I make a call?" he seemed to consider it and nodded. I walked away to the phone and dialed Libby and Frank.

"Hello?"said Libby.

"Libby? Did my parents give you the Blue Waters Music Box?"I asked cutting right to the chase.

"Frank!"I heard her call, "how do you know about it."she said lowing her voice.

"I know everything."I spoke softly.

"Yes we do have it, in case you wanted to find others of our kind."she answered.

"Is there anyway you can send it to me."

"Frank, talk to her."I heard Libby say, soon I heard Franks voice.

"The box can only be opened by a royal, since you are on the school grounds, we cannot give it to you. You must come back down to Earth so we can give it to you directly."

"That's not possible."I said.

"Why?"he asked confused.

"The dark-"I was cut off by a scream.

*****

Sorry its been a while!

Soo who screamed? Whats happening?

The battle is getting closer

and more stuff complicated things!

Andrew?

John?

WHO?